1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi account setting

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nosesabe, 25 Dec 2017.

1. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

As you may know battle bay allows you to have up to thee different accounts if I’m not wrong, but the only way to switch between them is to uninstall and install the game.

It would be awesome if there was a more direct way of doing it with out having to so much stuff :)

Plz add this button!

2. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

I play my brother's account on my phone sometimes. Tried parallel space but it crashes so often. I added new user on my phone and install the game. Whenever I feel like playing, I switch user and play. No issue whatsoever. I guess you can give it a try.:)

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Before switching to your different account just clear cache memory of battle bay app

4. Darwin nailed it

Darwin nailed it Member

Nah..no need for uninstalling anything..i use like 5 different accounts on same device without any additional app like parallel space
    ...just log out then exit the game..then settings-apps-battle bay-clear data and cache...thats it. Start the game again and u can choose between accounts