1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Most balanced match ever

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Sightrasher, 17 Aug 2017.

1. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Brace yourselves nightmare players who think teamwork can always win the match and that matchmaking is perfectly normal are coming... ;)

2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    WE WILL SURVIVE! OH YEAH, GREAT MATCH!
    Screenshot_20170822-213749.png
    But seriously, mk does not determine skill.

Rango8 likes this.
  3. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

infamy is the best way to decide matchups because it should combine mk, gear level, and skill into one number. That wasn't the argument of this post. I think op was unhappy with the range of infamy in the game we were in

4. disorder

disorder Active Member

Right....
    But fiighting a mk4 when you are mk2 is stupid, i met often speeder with more hp than my def mk2... And one error i die cos they use t3 weapon... Ridiculous

5. ColdOne

ColdOne Active Member

Its a shame that you need to fight mk4 if you a mk2 ship. does it happen alot or just sometimes?

6. disorder

disorder Active Member

everytime...got ton of screen
    when i'm hit it's around 500 damage, got 1800HP...
    9th on my league (warrior3, mk2, lvl16, reached 855 against these fucker) the first is a fucking MK4 lvl 22
    with 1200 infamy...there is lvl 27 at 3rd, lvl 26 at 7th
    they fuck the game, they fuck the league reward...

Max for a mk2 is T2.... you fight against T3 well trained

Worse....
    A new phenomen :
    MK4 climb down in infamy, (from 1000 to 400), so they can powerleveling friend, and get 3 star at each fight.
    before the end of league they climb up so no lost of rank league.

7. ColdOne

ColdOne Active Member

hmm thats bad, the devs need to do something about this. Its unfair for people like you, who play the game fair.

8. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

get to 2.8k+ not, and even if you are an mk4 (and there are quite some) you get matched up with shit like orpheus christmas banderas or godlike etch...
    yea matchmaking is perfectly fine /sarcasm , then wonder how 4.5k not players have 1.2+ kill per match, while ace players have 0.something
    it's so fucking nice to be a 4.5k not player and battle when you can potentially kill everyfuckingone on the map by yourself
    devs just do not realize the immense gap between mk5s and 6\7s, they just cant be put together in the same battle...
    it's not just a matter of hps, but the better crew gives better damage, better cds, better ccs etch
    last time i battled there was a nightmare hitting sniper non crits for 1k+... the time before explo hitting me 2.2k... mk5 have 4k hp... what's the fucking point
    i swear everyone but nightmare players is complaining about matchmaking, sometimes even nightmare players which are just bored to battle against lower tiers,
    we even have a whatsapp group discussing it, it's just stupid, fix it!

9. The Otherguy

Tech support
    I belive its not about fair (to an extent), its about skill. If you can climb so high in an mk2, GREAT! but the reason your fighting higher mks is because you have higher skill. And vise versa.

10. The Otherguy

Tech support
    Then my team was ridiculous... and we won! We had an mk3 and they had 2! mk5s.
    And at 1200 I still use 2 t3 uncommons, and a t1 uncommon turbo.

11. disorder

disorder Active Member

at 1200 seing mk4, mk5 don't really disturb me, but at 400 infamy yes
    It's not for me, as it's a 2Nd account test F2P (my first is 5K fight), but for new starting player, it's impossible, since 350 infamy you see mk4...against noob with still grey item, noob not able to zoom (lots of them don't know) . ANd all of these fucker MK4 got at least 700/1K fight
    but it's so nice, end of thread, nothing to say, that's fair and logic...

12. disorder

disorder Active Member

i play against these fucker everyday
    Its not a noob
    1800 fight, lvl 29. Mk5... 590 infamy...
    Do it serve at something to report them...
    Not sure :(

Attached Files:

13. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

That screenshot was already some time ago when I had my mk4 speeder at around 3k infamy. I guess that's kinda what you were talking about. Just compare my hp with the speeders on my team. Now i am at mk5 speeder at 3893 infamy and it's great fun. IMG_1104.PNG