1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Monday madness

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Flint, 15 Oct 2018.

1. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Those guys have gearscore so high, that they get pushed into other matches as nobody has gear on their level.
    You do get majority of matches without them also, and if they are on your team they increase your chance of victory, and if they are on the unfriends its fun to try and sink them.
    I have screenshots of me killing Bittersteel, Blacktail, Yellow Ocean and Dirty Boathole :)

YerJokinArnYer likes this.
  2. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    I was wondering what this event actually use for matchmaking?????
    If its infamy i have nothing to say but if gs i have quite few questions to ask
    @Ash KOT @Help I Cant Swim

3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

It is power score, infamy is not in the calculation.

YerJokinArnYer likes this.
  4. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

What I noticed too often is that there are 2 Defenders on one side and none on the other. That makes it sooo hard to win, so when there are 2 Defenders for a battle every team has to have one.

Because otherwise we would have easily won, now we did much more damage and still lost, because those tanks are sooo much harder to sink. Hence teams with 2 Defenders or even 3, always have a big advantage over the other.

Screenshot_2018-10-16-10-35-03.png

Last edited: 16 Oct 2018
  5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Swings and roundabouts.
    Defenders also have much less firepower than shooters.
    Hence the top 3 damage in the game all come from your side, and it was a fairly close game.
    You and the other shooter probably cost your team the match due to the low damage output (not trying to be offensive, just state honestly).
    Your enfo build is a tricky one, as mines rely someone hitting them, and torpedo is much trickier to hit than say a cannon shot.
    Have you tried the overused flare blast blast or flare blast grenade? I am sure you will see much more damage.

6. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

But these Defenders had much stronger weapons than I have. I have a rare T4 Sniper, which does 420 dmg. And my boat is much weaker, so in a small map as this it is much harder to win with a Enfo.

I needed the mine for the guild quest. I just found my fourth rare blast this week and have to level it up, because it is still to weak to do any real damage. And with these Defenders 350 dmg is not much, my Sniper does 420. And the rare Flare Gun is at level 21, so that is way to weak as well. So, I don't have much choice for weapons other than this for the Enfo. I usually swap the mine for my rare level 35 Long range mortar which does 540 dmg I believe. But I get killed by cannons with 1200-2000 crit.

I needed to use the Enfo also for a guild quest. It is still too agile for me and I know it is a weak ship in comparing to Shooters, let alone Defenders. And of course I do less damage and get killed much quicker.

But if it comes to damage, our team would have won. But because they had 2 Defenders which don't sink easily, we lost. My Defender is mk3 and Shooter mk4. I cannot upgrade them any time soon, because I play at max 5 times a day and at max 3 battles a time, often even less. So, I have no gold for evolving them to mk5.

Regards,
    Flint

7. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    What is power?
    Gs+level+any other thing?????

8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Sure, but Ace II matches are a little out of line. I lost the match with Banderas on my team, and the reality is my matches were full of NML players with full gear... matchmaking used to be this bad, was good, and then went back to the old ways that everyone complained about. We know EventMatchmaker(tm) can do better based on experience... that's my only point.