1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Monday madness

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Flint, 15 Oct 2018.

1. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hello All,

First event battle, 3 to 10 loss, say enough.....unbalanced. Look at the bottom two players, 178 Infamy and 619 Infamy, all others between a 1000 and 2000, look at the gear, T1 uncommon, T1 epic and the others rare and epic T4 and some leggies. Did they try to lower their Gear Score those two? By doing so rukned our battle and ticket.

And I get a message my setup is unusual? With people like that all bells should start ringing.

Sigh.

Regards,
    Flint

Screenshot_2018-10-15-11-59-00.png

2. Axus

Axus New Member

It might be purely based on your level... my best ship is Mark 4 with Mark 2 purples, anything less than that I got the unusual message and unfair battles. You can check for the message without fighting, hit back arrow quickly

3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Doesnt seem the worst MM I will be honest.
    Both teams have 4 x MK5 and a MK4.
    Both teams have a variety of strong and weak weapons.

I think the biggest factor in the match was they had 3 shooters vs your 1, which gives them a massive firepower advantage, and their fiXer did 23k heals vs your fixers 2k.

4. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hello!

It is not the worst MM in the events, but it isn´t great either. I lose more in events than in normal battles. Just don´t like to play them anymore. Our Fixer did not belong in this battle, a level 2 uncommon Fire bomb, come on!

Yes, Shooters are OP since the update. Especially in these tiny maps running a Speeder against a Shooter is no fun anymore. I think Speeder and Enfo have suffered too much from the last update, my first and second favourite boat. I don´t like to play Shooter. So, I really wonder what to do.

Regards,
    Flint

PallabKumarS and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

Maybe everything is just luck. I lost only 2 battles, but with a little difference.

7CC4A00E-3B39-460A-817C-E58A6D2B5A51.png

Ash KOT likes this.
  6. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Not here, lose much more than I win.

7. This Is Me

This Is Me Active Member

You know what, I got a new name for this event.
    Monday "Badness".

8. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I am at work so cant play.
    Just took my MK6 enfo out for a single match, we had a comfortable win.
    My loadout is a T5 epic flare, T5 epic sniper, and a T5 epic blast, with a T1 epic nitro, T2 epic overboost, and a T3 epic TS.
    I did well, got some key kills for the team, decent damage and only 1 death and finished with 2 stars.
    The fixer in your team would have taken the gear score from the speeder he was fleeting with!

9. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

They were trying to go Seal Clubbing I suppose.

Nobody works together in the events, that is another drawback, because they are running around like chickens who get slaughtered. Nobody responds to the commands, help, kill this one, together, etc.

Respawning makes people so carelss and that shows.

And these maps are way too small for 5 vs 5. Maybe it works for mk1s, but not for the other bigger ships with bigger weapons.

Regards,
    Flint

10. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

What gearscore are you?
    I face all MK6 / MK7 and they do tend to listen a lot more as players are more experienced.
    Also I love the smaller maps, matches go quicker, and if you have nice DPS its like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Combo of all 3 of my weapons if both crit is about 5500HP, which is enough to put a serious dent in anyone :)

11. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

My Gear score for this battle was 5200. But I usually use a level 40 rare Sniper with 3x 7,5% crit perks.

I don't like these small maps, it is all going to fast for me. My reaction time is slower, due to my health. But beside thst the game is lagging again so much, that it is just horrible to look at the screen as well. I wonder if I should quit playing until the update. Although I don't know if it will be fixed then. If not it might be the end for me, due to the maxed agility, lagging and the lack of an option for controller use.

Regards,
    Flint

Ash KOT likes this.
  12. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I can better just quit this Monday badness
    No fun at all
    Screenshot_2018-10-15-15-34-08.png

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  13. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

Like I said, this is a matter of luck (having a team with useful players).

I dont know, wanting to blame the game for behaviors or lack of skill of the players is complicated.

14. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

one thing I do notice is you seem to have a few 0 star games.
    For me even when I lose I get a star in majority of games.
    Do you have a flare or firebomb you can use to boost your stars?

15. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I hardly get any stars, I don´t like Fire bomb, although I do have one a level 21 rare I believe it is.

Ash KOT likes this.
  16. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Indeed and that sucks, I lose 80% of all events. Now that is not my fault. If it was so I would have had 200 Infamy or less in normal battles.

The matchmaking in the events is just weird to say the least.

PallabKumarS likes this.
  17. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Makes a massive difference to contribution and stars.

18. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

3 Defenders, come one. Even if I had a mk5 or mk6, this is so unbalanced with 3 Defenders and look at their setups.

Screenshot_2018-10-15-17-45-20.png

19. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I had Bandaras in one match, a Guildmate had @YSL, and both of us are under 3k Infamy. It's near impossible to get as much damage as those players, so lower-level players are at a disadvantage, so we get lower stars. It's effectively a seal clubbing event. Enjoy it... I'm not.

PallabKumarS likes this.
  20. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

Again... Like I said: "I dont know, wanting to blame the game for behaviors or lack of skill of the players is complicated."