1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

MK5 Fixer coming soon. Loadout guidance please?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by CaffeinatedChris, 4 Aug 2017.

Tags:
?

What greens should I run?

1. Double Pulse (L20 Rare + L30 Unc)

2.6%
  2. Pulse (L20 Rare) + Bolt (L20 Rare) + Box (L30 Unc)

84.6%
  3. Pulse (L20 Rare) + Bolt (L20 Rare) + Tape (L20 Rare)

12.8%
  1. BlindMelon

BlindMelon New Member

My plan is fire bomb w/ double pulse + box. The big reason for that is luck of the draw. Play the best items you're given.

2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

So I've been running Pulse+Bolt+Box, and I have to say I feel like I'm much more effective. Got my first 10K+ game too.

I can't see running double pulse until Mk6, because the Bolt being able to do the long-distance heal is way too valuable. Serving an instant +500hp from a safe distance is great, and I've managed to save a few teammates who otherwise likely wouldn't have made it back into pulse/box range.

Attached Files:

Ultrah likes this.
  3. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

id say go for pulse, bolt, box but its difficult to learn, especially with the smaller items, becomes overwhelming quick!

4. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Personally I'm loving it. Bolt stays active 90% of the time, I quick-switch to the Box when it's ready, flip it into the drink, and then back to Bolt. I may try leveling the Tape but I can't see myself running double-pulse now.

behumble likes this.
  5. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

Yea, I didn't expect just adding one more item to be quite overwhelming when I upgraded to MK5 a few days ago. Needless to say, my next few battles weren't so well trying to get used to it, I really do like the bolt though.

behumble likes this.
  6. thatnerdchic

thatnerdchic New Member

It has been 3 days since I upgraded to Mk5 and I hit Ace Div II with this loadout. Previous season still as an mk4, I used to run Pulse and Box and was struggling around 2200 infamy. Bolts are pretty good :)

7. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Barring a few levels, we basically run the same gear. Haven't managed to crack 2500 yet with mine, but I'm only playing a few games a night. Congrats on the Ace II!