1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mk 5 Shooter, Mk 5 Speeder, Mk 4 Defender, or Mk 4 Fixer?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rivet, 13 Jul 2017.

?

Which Class?

1. Shooter Mk5

18.5%
  2. Speeder Mk5

18.5%
  3. Defender Mk4

7.4%
  4. Fixer Mk4

3.7%
  5. Enforcer Mk1 :P

51.9%
  1. Rivet

Rivet Active Member

Right now I'm at lvl 24 (25 tomorrow) and I have 1.5 mil. Obviously saving up for the Mk Fives would be the smartest idea, but I'm still a long ways away from level 29 or 30, and I feel like I can get enough gold by then even if I spend it all now. So if I did choose Mk 5, what ship should I get? I've been really enjoying the speeder lately, and I have a nice Tesla bolt waiting for Mk 5. But I also love the speeder, and getting another weapon is tempting. However with the shooter I don't think I have enough good weapons for it.

So If I decide to spend my gold on something else right now, what should I get? Should I get the big blue defender up to Mk 4, or the fixer up to Mk 4? Obviously I'm leaning towards the defender, because the fixer only gets a health gift and one blue slot in Mk 4, although I have an epic repair box and rare repair pulse. With the defender, however, I have two great weapons to use, and exactly 4 blue rare tier items--the turbo, big shield, normal shield, and bandaid. And I've seen in Portions videos just how much the big beautiful defender can do in a battle. I just don't know!

(My defender is Mk 2 right now, fixer Mk 3, and enforcer mk 1 :p )

2. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Yeah a long ways away from mk5 haha it takes quite awhile since the xp needed to level up 25+ is a lot. Umm i would choose the one you are most interested in playing, so i suppose defender :) Just saying tho, dont be afraid to spend that gold on parts! saving up rare and epic parts does a world of good for when you really need it and the market seems empty haha. Also, you can spend your gold scrapping commons which has gotten me many rare items and even a legendary red piece! I wouldnt upgrade too many of your other ships just cuz it seems like you are in to speeder for the long run, but good luck!

Rivet likes this.
  3. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

MK1 enforcer for sure :p

ChickenSurprise and Rivet like this.
  4. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

Only thing I can say is that my equip started to become competitive once I focused on one class only and upgraded only the items I truly need. Suggestion? Pick one, and the one you enjoy the most! The one you don't feel you might regret picking. All this, ofc, applies only if you are f2p :)

Rivet likes this.
  5. Rivet

Rivet Active Member

Yup I am f2p. I probably enjoy the shooter the most, but enjoy the speeder as well because I do well on it. I feel like I will like the defender, and I am a decent fixer. I don't know about enforcer though. :p

So I'll probably go for the Mk 4 Defender and save uip for Mk5 speeder.

6. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

Let me just say this, it's going to be a while for you to get to level 29/30. Around a month is my guess. I am just ahead of you, almost to 26. Beside the 5 main crew members, most of the other cost a lot and long time to train with little infamy gain. I am guessing you already know the last part.

Rivet likes this.
  7. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Speeding banana!!

8. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

Shooter for life. :)

9. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Lol the poll is getting trolled pretty bad

But really, there is no good answer to a question like this. All ships are good, choosing one is just about preference. Level up what you like to play.

H.A.D.E.S likes this.
  10. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Real answer: Mk 5 Shooter
    Great answer: BE A MAN

behumble likes this.