1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing my third star

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by CR1MS0N, 25 Aug 2017.

1. CR1MS0N

CR1MS0N New Member

I was recently fleeted with a friend in Crude Awakenings, I ended up destroying 4 opponents and had the most damage wasn't camping either. I did nearly 5000 more damage points than my fleet mate. He even died early in the match I say about the first 20 seconds, I felt like he committed suicide on this game. But apparently he deserved 3 stars meanwhile I'm busting my butt as you see below to get as much damage and stars.
    I want my third star Battle Bay don't cheat me out. Screenshot_20170825-122429.png

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Congratulations. You are the 1,000,000th user to post this exact same thread.

Long story short: He was put above you because he frosted a bunch of players and your team shot at the players he froze

3. Joey who

You are also lying. A player who dies in 20 seconds does not self-heal 401 hp with a tier 2 rare bandage. Try again

4. CR1MS0N

CR1MS0N New Member

It seemed like 20 seconds, that's not the point of what I'm saying. I don't care about how much he healed I just care for my 3rd star.

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. Joey who

Read my first post. He got placed above you for frosting enemies your team was targetting

6. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Your fleet mate died at 2:16. The battle ended at 2:21, only 5 seconds after he got destroyed. It was an awesome battle from him. He was brawling between the enemies constantly and assisted almost all damage in the battle by keeping the enemies frosted, including almost every single one of your torpedo hits.

CR1MS0N, Miathan, WarCream and 4 others like this.
  7. Joey who

#Exposed

8. Jerbears

Jerbears Active Member

#ShotsFired

9. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

Not by TC, it seems :O

10. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

Just think..by the time it took to post this most pointless thread..you could've earned more stars.