1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Missile launcher fix suggestion.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Cpt.urdad, 18 Feb 2018.

1. Cpt.urdad

Cpt.urdad Member

Hey guys..

So i have been playing with the missile launcher for about 3 months now...
    I know there are lots of players who has more experience than me about it but i had to say my opinion regardless..

The weapon is overall good. but a weapon that requires this amount of luck is never practical.
    The random spray on it is just insane .. no matter if you're moving or standing still or even if the target is standing still or moving you have to have some luck to hit the target.
    A weapon of any kind shouldn't be a "luck" dependant and more of skill based.
    So I suggest that the pattern of the spray should be stable even if it's hard and requires skill to play with..
    This is the best solution i could come up with so if there is Any good suggestions feel free to type it below..
    Thank you captians for hearing me out..❤

Mad_Bulls_007 likes this.