1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mines are overpowered.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by D3X, 3 Aug 2017.

1. Tripple Moon

Tripple Moon Member

Private info
    Before ranting like that and putting everyone in same bucket, read the thread from start to end, besides insults like yours are ticking-off Zeus' s warning system. (Where are you now zeus?)

NaruDestroyer likes this.
  2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Plz tell me you aren't the kind of player that immediatly gives up on a match if you see that there are mines on enemy team.

3. Makeloa

Makeloa Member

Not rant, it's a fact. I seen it all the time in battle, ppl try go around it with no luck. Smart way is to avoid it completely and look for a different route rather than crying about mines being over powered. Game was fine before ppl started crying over everything, you prefer a game to be easy all the time? Go play ages 3-5 games if you want easy. And stop messing with the game. You sound like a critic, I bet anymore complaining Rovio's battle bay going to shut down servers due to too many complaints, rants and nagging. Then we all be out of luck...think of the bigger picture before complaining about the game.

4. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

I am the kind of player who tries to win a match even when all teammates are dead and I am alive 1 v 3 against enemy team. I am the kind of player who takes a hit for a teammate who is about to die. I am the kind of player who deals top damage in almost all matches and carries the team. Do you want to know more? Then fleet up with me. :D Maybe then I will get to know what kind of player you are too. :rolleyes:

5. Wishaal

#KLWJMCSY
    That's my player code, ingame name is Dinoguardian. If you're around 3000 infamy I'd love to fleet up. Not to argue about who's is right or wrong, or who sucks and who doesn't. I just want to fleet to have fun. If you really play as you say you do, then we'll be able to hit a new pr together. (If we're lucky)

NaruDestroyer likes this.
  6. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

Bro I will send you friend request but I am in Masters League 1 now. I managed 2200 ish in my MK4(Captain level 29). Will go MK5 this week. After I do that, I hope to get to 2500 + within a week. My name is IncredibleNaruto. Accept my friend request. Sending now... :)

7. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

You think Rovia will shut down game servers because some of us think that a weapon is overpowered? Dude have you heard of the terms "nerfing", "balancing", "patch", "update" etc? :D
    Every game advances by adjusting itself in subsequent patches and every game becomes better for the good by listening to suggestions and ideas from the players who play it.
    Everybody who plays this game loves this game, and everybody has a right to state their point of view. Same goes for you too.
    But you are telling people to stop messing with the game. Well if nobody ever complained about anything, then this game wouldn't have come to the point to where it is now.
    Think about it.

8. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    A agree completely. Their detonation radius needs to be shrunk considerably and they should have an expiration time like the heal boxes do.

9. Miika

Miika Game Lead

They do have and the duration is the same as with the health boxes also.

10. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    I thought they lasted longer than boxes.

11. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    Now let's do something about that detonation radius. It's just too wide.

12. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Agreed, it's hella annoying to get blasted by a auto-detonating mine

13. Lucian758

Lucian758 Member

It sure seems like mines last the entire match I've seen many self explode but not all........

14. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I started using mines again today and was surprised about how short the timer is. I thought it was much longer. It seems to be about 1,5 minute right now.

15. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

As far as zone control 1.5 minutes is ridiculous. Napalm should last at least a minute then

16. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    I have used mine since shooter mk3, and i love it. Mine does 2200 damage (rare lvl40) but i don't think it's too owerpowered. If you want to place a mine somewhere near your opponents, you often risk yourself to enemy fire, so with a shooter it's not easy to score mine hits if the enemies don't move around. I rarely take mines, buy when it happens, the damage is fatal without a fixer. You make a very good point on the detonating range, that could be nerfed and damage lowered a bit. But it's not too easy to use and can be avoided.

17. Wishaal

The detonation radius is just 1, the blast radius is 2. What do you think about the blast radius of big torpedo on the other hand?

18. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Check who you're calling sissies first before saying something like that...

19. Makeloa

Makeloa Member

Oh I did, mines are my bread and butter, if you can't handle mines well.. it's just sad really.

20. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

I agree. Blast radius of Big Torpedo is ridiculous. I am so afraid to go near walls, because they just shoot torpedo at the walls and dodging is completely irrelevant.

LimeOnMars and Miathan like this.