1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Meta Snapshot 9/8 - 3rd installment

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kitterini, 9 Aug 2017.

1. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

If it effectively hits speeder i don't see any point in using frost blaster, here's the deal when frost launcher hits the ground the speeder isn't at the center of it m, so the speed reduction for 2-3 or split second seconds doesn't help . However as i said, my frost is not the fastest but it will gain 30% more projectile with training but so will be the speeder to be faced with excellent turbo. FOR me no matter how good the lead shot it never worked effectively, so i usually aim anything except speeders

2. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    Don't get salty:p. Of course I've used Frost Launcher. And I use an Enforcer to outrun frost launchers all the time. And I use a frost blaster on speeder's. And I suck.

Last edited: 15 Aug 2017
  3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Frost blaster: 1 slot
    Frost launcher: 2 slot