1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

May I suggest COSMETIC system as a supplement

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Charlotte Douche, 2 May 2017.

?

Want cosmetic ?????

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Charlotte Douche

Charlotte Douche Well-Known Member

This will be really great and will attract a lot of people too. Also in regards to the RNG boxes, it is better applied as a supplement to your game.
    People dont hesitate to pay and look good :cool:.
    Eg : Change Ship color, Ambient effect[similar to repair box]

JeffreyDoesStuff likes this.
  2. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

My internal tf2 fan wants to suggest hats... Or a spy boat... Or a spy boat with hats

Epekka likes this.
  3. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Sure! Maybe even a sticker shop / gift boxes for random collection. You know, when you are bored building your items, you can always decorate your ship. :)
    For the ship changing colour thing, I would say to only change the colour of that specific ship with it's similar colour (I don't think that was clear, let me give an example)
    E.G. Say you want to change the colour of defender. You can only choose blue colours (light blue, greenish blue, violet blue, deep blue etc.).
    Reason of that: We don't want confusion in ships.
    I do understand though it would take a lot of code to implement this feature. Still, this is a pretty good idea! :D

Epekka likes this.
  4. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

I want a mint-green colored fixer, pronto!!

Whistler and Captain_Perry like this.