1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

May have been asked before but...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Oldmandragon, 16 May 2017.

1. Oldmandragon

Oldmandragon New Member

I've been in a few battles where one or two of the players will have a green diamond with a number 1 in it. Last night I noticed that a guy sent me a fleet request and until I canceled
    ( caneceled as because I was literally about to go to sleep when it randomly came through)
    Anyway. There appeared then a red diamond with a 1 in it on my screen. Sooooo

What is that little number for that I see beside some people's names sometimes?
    Is it those that are in a fleet request together, or are each of those guys in a fleet request with two of the other guys?
    And if so, what's the purpose for the other players to be able to see that icon?
    Is there any additional benefit, either in duel or in rewards, for being in a fleet together?
    And really, what's the purpose of knowing someone is deleted together?

2. Never0dd0reveN

Never0dd0reveN Member

They're in a party together

Oldmandragon likes this.
  3. BEN

BEN Active Member

As far as I know, there isnt any additional benefit for fleeting together. The number in the small diamond indicates that both #1's are in a party together, If there is a second party with #2, then that means that both players with the #2 diamond are partied together as well. As for the purpose as to why you can see whos fleeted with who, your guess is a good as mine.

Oldmandragon likes this.
  4. Mikeike24

Mikeike24 New Member

The green 1 is a request to fleet up or can be messages in that case it can be any number in green dependinging on the messages you have from that person or fleet request. Red one is when they deny the fleet or you deny it, i think I'm not 100% positive but it has some truth to it

Oldmandragon likes this.
  5. Mikeike24

Mikeike24 New Member

Yes I forgot that too ben

6. Oldmandragon

Oldmandragon New Member

Ok thanks.
    I guess the benefit in knowing that, best I can figure, would be, that you know those guys are already working together. And/or they're experienced enough to actually do that. And if you find yourself in a fleet of 5 with two sets together. It's a good chance traveling with those folks would hopefully result in a pretty nice match.

Hmmmm.

Thanks. Lol