1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Matchmaking

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by kurdo.119, 4 May 2018.

?

How do you rate current matchmaking?

1. bad

34.6%
  2. fair

19.2%
  3. Good

30.8%
  4. Very Good

7.7%
  5. Exclent

7.7%
  1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Also, to everyone who hasn't been in the days when matchmaking was REALLY A DISASTER, go through my quotes, the ones I've dug up. Go on the thread, check it out. Back then, we fought REAL Ace 1 mk5s. Who never got punished unless reported.

2. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Dude you are not the Only one I Been into a lot of Noobs in my Life of a damn Fixer!

3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I don't understand the question.
    Ifamy is the main factor in matchmaking.
    And you havent sent a request yet. Whats your tag, maybe I send you?

4. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Nope.Not fair.

5. Mr.FixIt.Nsk

Mr.FixIt.Nsk Member

Matchmaking problem is very serious.
    I tried to fulfill the guild quest, in the thread, my glory fell very much, at 1000! I stopped taking awards, but I thought that I could go back up easily, because the opponents on that glory would be weaker.
    But as a result, the men of -1000 fame, the opponents are even stronger than they were before and absolutely no agrades for anything!

And it was impossible to climb up!
    I've already improved the equipment, usually it brought +100 or +200 fame, but now nothing changes, the opponents are so strong that it's just awful.
    My glory fell to 2700-2800 but I constantly meet players from the "nightmare league" with 3800+ !!!
    How can I play like this?