1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Matchmaking Question.....

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by mustbeunique, 7 Feb 2019.

1. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Probability is 0.003% of 15 in a row, and 0.001% for 18 of 19 :D

2. mustbeunique

mustbeunique New Member

Think its pretty obvious they got care if we like it or not. Or delete the game or not.
    There not even active on the so call "Official Forum"

3. envylife

They are no longer active on Discord either.

Su-57, PallabKumarS and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. mustbeunique

mustbeunique New Member

AND yet still being matched with 4500 -5000 players
    Played 10 CFC event games lost ALL 10

What is wrong with these developers (OH i forgot they don't give a rats AZZ about there player base)

5. envylife

A few events ago I had a 10% win rate... and recently in casual went through 2 full days of the same...

I (and perhaps you) am in the unfortunate position where being Captain 50 means I get matched against the top players in the game even though my gear score is thousands less than them.

Events with less than 10 players are much better for me, as it means there are less NML players to gang up and maul me with their OP weapons. That exemplifies the current state of the game: P2W favoritism.

Su-57 likes this.
  6. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

They need found some way to change that... This is becoming ridiculous. 4000 to 458 is a insane difference, someone with 30k battles and infamy in 458 is a troll...

B697739B-089F-4563-9AE7-C8338ABB129F.png

B59CA059-E999-4D74-92C7-F8CBF82A58EA.png

4E96CD9B-27A6-43CE-A846-08365A7A15E6.png

Su-57 likes this.
  7. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    this is happening to lots of players who used to be 3500-3800 infamy for long now some of them are at 200-1000 infamy . as your screen shot shows they don't get battle against same infamy players as they have but battle against higher ranked where they used to be once . but now they can't fleet with someone . i mean a player who getting battles against 3-4k infamy and now at 1000 or 400 infamy he can't fleet with 3k infamy player to improve their chances to win and gain infamy . so its a trap now they will be in challenger league its almost impossible for them to reach where they used to be .

8. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

In my opinion, if you can not fleet with someone who has infamy with a difference greater than 800, that should also be the maximum limit of infamy for players in the same battle. But I doubt they do this, because the base of players seems to be getting smaller (mainly in 3k+).

NathanaelK, envylife and Su-57 like this.
  9. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    there are not enough players any more . in last event i had 7 lose in a row when i checked all players in both team it was like my team was under 1500 infamy players other team had at least one 3000+ infamy player . that just change the results . now this thing happen more often , seems like more and more players are leaving this game because of all the issues they have faced . specially when someone lose infamy from 3000+ to -1000

10. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

Some of those older accounts in the very low leagues are no longer belong to their original owner. Many people left lately and they just gave their accounts away to newbies. I talked to few of them. One of my best buddies in this game left after the agility update and gave his account away too. No point of wasting it since progress is so slow. Plus giving your account away guaranteed you won’t come back with how this game progress.

Su-57 likes this.
  11. envylife

Players are leaving because matches are not competitive. Matchmaking needs to adapt to less players.

Agreed. It's inexcusable to disallow fleeting over 800 Infamy then throw players with 2000+ Infamy difference in the same match. The ideal solution is to have 800 Infamy guardrails in a match (though I'd personally argue for much tighter).

12. Undead fixer

Undead fixer Active Member

Don't forget it's happening in ranked too.
    In my team I get matched people in challenger league and warriors why can't the devs make the matchmaking be based on skill level and infamy???

13. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

I play bb just for two years, and in this time I've always seen complaints about that, and they never solved it. I think this will be an eternal defect of the game.

14. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
  15. envylife

Me as well, I remember when fleeting was introduced... and until recently I argued that 800 Infamy fleet should *not* be expanded. Now that matchmaking is a cluster#&*! I don't think it matters. The game already puts players of all leagues in the same ranked battle, so it just feels like they forgot to remove the 800 limit... maybe need 100 more threads like this as a reminder of the irrelevance of the limit at this point.

But then again I keep arguing that Infamy itself should be scrapped.. their matchmaking shows they don't care to make it legitimate... so do the next logical thing.