1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Matchmaking is Definitely Bugged

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Evilchicken235, 26 Nov 2017.

1. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    U have no idea lol be careful! I use to be in the ace lueage until I came here with too much talk. Now I can't seem to get above 1600...2400 and been stuck at 1600 for over a month it seems... after I came on here a bunch saying their hreed and such too many times. Pretty sure my account is rigged

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Lol I've said worse things. Im at 2100+ and cant seem to get back up to Ace 3. Well, okay. Anyone who fights me knows what happens when the MMR brings me down. Two days ago, I almost aced an entire team before a shooter sniped down one of my targets who was on a 12 second burn at 10hp. xD.

3. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

Who won in the end. Do post those screenshots too for every battle screenshot u have posted here.
    Then further discussion will proceed :cool::cool:

4. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

I'll chime in. I've been in way too many battles since the "fix" where my team has had 3 fixers, or enforcers, while the other team has 3 speeders and 2 defenders.
    No way in hell you can beat 2 jacked up defenders while 3 speeders run all over you. Side note: speeders are becoming way OP.

5. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

I am sick of the 3 fixer vs 2 fixer matches. or 3 speeders vs 2 speeders. The lopsided match ups suck. I'm also getting tired of suicidal players who rush off into the enemy and die in the first 15 seconds or the worthless AFK's who float around doing nothing. They supposedly "fixed" match making but I think it's more they are fixing matches.

6. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Befor the MM update my battlelog is always green ( less red). After update my battlelog is always red( less green). My loss % is higher than win %.
    I agreed with u. Its bugged. My current infamy is 3179. After playing 20- 30 its still at 3179. :( . Its don't want to increase. No matter how good I play.

7. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Hey guys above me, I think you got the wrong message of this thread. This was made due to matchmaking being lopsided because the other team has a top player(or just higher infamy overall), NOT because the ship type composition of the opponent team. I don't think matchmaking takes into account what type of ships the other team has.

8. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Seems like a fair matchup to me :)) Screenshot_2017-12-11-21-22-57-640_com.rovio.battlebay.png

What's Up Player likes this.
  9. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Pretty balanced tbh Screenshot_2017-12-12-00-40-00-046_com.rovio.battlebay.png

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  10. Tawny Rae

Tawny Rae New Member

When your percentage of games/kills is 90% seems I know how to play the game somewhat. Doesn’t make sense if I continually play with other that have health of 800-1500, me 3200. They get killed 1st or all come after me. And since I’m Not the only one bringing up this subject (Look at ALL the posts about matchmaking) I can’t be completely wrong. But thanks for your kind support

11. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

Yeah but if a team got a low player in infamy this mean that the other team have one probably , and what make a team win is they have better iteam

12. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with the matchmaker, seems completely fair;)
    Screenshot_2017-12-14-21-27-22.png

Kalbs likes this.
  13. baysider

baysider Active Member

so they fix matchmaking by making it worse and more unbalaced in an update where is the explaination for this?

14. Big Skillet

Big Skillet New Member

Another example of horrible matchmaking and it shows in the results.

Attached Files:

15. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Devs aren't even paying attention to this thread lol

16. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

20k infamy defeats 21k. Why was this bad matchmaking?

17. Tmfh67401

Tmfh67401 Member

Is this bad match making or just bad players?

Attached Files:

18. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

"Improved matchmaking in terms of ship level".
    ...sure Rovio. This matchup seems fair to me ;) Screenshot_2017-12-19-10-41-16-165_com.rovio.battlebay.png

19. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Eh? Whats wrong? 3 Nightmares vs 3 Nightmares. That's as fair as a computer can get, mate.

The Otherguy and A Wild Zee Man like this.
  20. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Infamy wise and ship wise we have the advantage. Please check thoroughly.