1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Match up

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DeathClutch, 17 Oct 2017.

Tags:
  1. DeathClutch

DeathClutch New Member

Recently ROVIO were too over the top posting details about the loophole in the game.This sort of mediocre behaviour was least expected from ROVIO because in the first place error was occured from their side.Posting such nuisance in the game itself is a call of absurdity.Anyways one point I read was that, they were highly motivated in balanced gaming and it was more than hilarious as for the match making in the game is below par.Some of the reasons are:
    1.How everytime when you reach the highest infamy..it is determined to loose the next match..and it occurs because of ridiculous match making.
    2.How we start geting dead teammates over and over again at the highest infamy back to back...And even once I got 3 dead teammates in crude awakenings map.
    And there are many more instances which ROVIO knows very well.
    So instead of boasting on your own faults in the game....genuinely try to balance the game...first of all by coding a better logic for match making.
    Lastly please change the definition of infamy as it depends on the teams performance rather than on your own.At least define things in the game properly so that players can get a good idea.

2. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

I see a lot of nonsense going on here. Especially what you have written about infamy

Rango8, Wishaal, Miathan and 5 others like this.
  3. DeathClutch

DeathClutch New Member

Ohhhhhh plzzzzzz sir...i am a small player.....and plz show your class somewhere else....If you find nonsense....u could have just ignored it.

4. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

Dear @DeathClutch,
    Personally, I found your original post extremely hard to understand.
    You seem to be complaining about losing a game right after winning a few...? and blaming it on matchmaking? Please clarify what is your exact complaint and what would you want to see differently. (Perhaps it is simply a misunderstanding about how matchmaking works?)
    And then you complain about "dead" teammates, when I think you mean players who just sit there and float at their spawn point? If you mean something else, I could not understand you.
    I think you then complain about the use of the word "infamy" as ... misleading?... because it's a team game...? Dude, I'm just confused. I don't know what you're trying to express.

As for Zusay, I don't know if English is his primary language either - but his post didn't really clarify whether he was confused, or whether he understood what you were trying to say and just disagreed. And if he disagreed, why...?

It's always helpful when posting (or responding) to try to be as clear as possible for everyone, so the actual underlying ideas can be properly addressed without anyone feeling personally attacked or misunderstood.

Maybe I'm having an off day, but both posts just generally confused me. My request is for you (and perhaps Zusay too) to please clarify your thoughts and try again.

Sincerely,
    Spinners71

Babablacksheep likes this.
  5. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Please don’t complain about something without having an alternative solution(or even admit that you don’t have an idea how to fix it).