1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Match making is broke!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Radar O Reilly, 20 Feb 2019.

1. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Me too, but it has to be one or the other. Either fixed Infamy or no Infamy... there is no reasonable middle ground.

The reason I say to get rid of it is because the devs refuse to allow a longer wait for better matches, and if they won't bring in enough players to get a shorter wait, then the most simple solution is to revamp the entire ranked/league system.

2. Radar O Reilly

Radar O Reilly Active Member

Update: I'm running one and only one load out on my speeder. My favorite but not my best boat. I've been able to climb back from 300 infamy to 1300 infamy.

I finally started player casual mode and boy are the rewards nice. Games load fast!!! And I can run my guild quests, personal quest and collect stars.

I do find in casual mode I play carelessly, more focussed on getting in, causing damage, and moving on. Before I go back to infamy games I have to play a few as if infamy to get back to an infamy based game. For me, they play very differently. Its one of the reasons I rarely play special events. They ruin my game play for infamy games. Casual mode makes the perfect place to reset and get back to basics.

So I think my infamy will continue to go up while I play one and only one boat and load out. Alsop, I like casual mode games which surprised me but they are fun and until my league seasons resets again, its where I go to get rewards. I want to see what happens after the season reset and I play ranked games with normal rewards. I think I'm finally going to be out of the seal clubber penalty box.

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

There are only two ways to get out of the penalty box:
    Infamy: get back to under roughly 800 from your high.
    Time: wait 2 seasons

After those 2 seasons pass, you'll be at your new infamy and rewards will be restored. Sounds like you are about there.