1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Make frost launcher a 1 slot item and change frost blaster to frost bolt

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Joey who, 25 Nov 2017.

?

Is frost launcher worth 2 slots?

1. Yes

40.0%
  2. No

60.0%
  1. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

If you compare Tesla bolt vs Frost Blaster it's such an Imbalance. They need to change up the additional effects of frost. Instead of heal Reduction or in addition to it. Make it so that the opponents weapons do 30% less damage. Why would anyone ever use a blaster over a Tesla? Purely for the Frost dmg bonus LOL that's dead

2. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

Think about it man!
    I mean with one point item you have ability to freeze the enemy without having to worry about the visibility(field of view for clear shot), like tesla bolt.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  3. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Freeze the enemy for 0.001 seconds before he’s hit by a sniper cannon

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

That’s demonstrably untrue; they reduced the hp for the mk4 speeder, and then said “it went too far” and gave it some hp back, in the last update.

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  5. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

Freeze the enemy for complete duration so that u keep on spamming weapons on him

6. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

lol i scrapped my frost launcher due to the nerf as people advised me to use other items, my only problem is the removal of frost after one hit as my teammates always remove the frost before my mortar shot goes down

7. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Alright, let’s not make this thread about the frost nerf.
    The change wouldn’t make them op. The problem with using them stays the same, teammates always break frost before you can land a hit. So imo it wouldn’t change a thing, they wouldn’t be even close to useful.

Tirth2_ likes this.
  8. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I'm not going to get started on frost. Just keep everything as it is just roll back that one shot break bs.
    Even before the blaster got buff it wasn't that op in terms of damage or slowing unfriends. Bunta reported some talents were not working so they were fixed and suddenly blaster was over the clouds. Keep everything as it was before buff just nerf the effects reported by bunta so there is chance for dodging the torps.