1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Make Autopilot a separate option

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by wreck your day, 25 Jul 2018.

?

What do you think?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Idc; don't use any/use both of them

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Cheeseburger

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Picture_20180724_183554211.jpg
    I've tested out Autopilot in a custom match, and I quite like it, so I want to try it out in a real match. However in order to use it I would need to turn on Cruise Control too, which I, on the other hand, hate. Could the devs separate these two options in the next update please? Thank you!

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

This is probably not possible because the user would have to be actively driving the ship forward/backward if Cruise Control is not on. In that case, you wouldn't want your ship to turn while you are actively driving it. I play with both on. I like to be able to set a course and focus on aiming sometimes.

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  3. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    I would lol. Keep crashing into walls :p Anyway it's just an option, so players can choose whether they want it or not.

4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

If they can figure it out, it would be a solid option. Sometimes I purposefully drive into a wall though....