1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Bepster10, 16 Aug 2018.

1. Bepster10

Bepster10 New Member

I find that the first of the lottery have become too scarce! Before it was fine, but now I think not! The legendary lottery is still good, except for the fact that if you put me an epic weapon, a piece of leggy object and a piece of epic object that if taken can give you a piece of leggy object, where give me one of the three at least once!

2. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    The point of the lottery is to deprive you of happiness. Just like in real life. But yea, that is frustrating.

3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

It is what it says on the tin, a lottery.
    Its a gamble, with a random chance of getting something cool, for free.
    I have gained about 5 epic items out of it now and a lot of leggy parts, but equally I have had power cells and raffle tokens etc, human nature makes you remember the bad times.

4. Bepster10

Bepster10 New Member

I'm disgusted!