1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Battle Coins

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Aggrobro, 19 Oct 2018.

1. Aggrobro

Aggrobro New Member

You could have at least let us know that you were going to take our battle coins during the last event. I spent weeks saving for 900 coins for the big box. At 850 coins, with no warning, you take them and don’t even give me a chance to spend what was earned. And now it will cost 2k coins for the same prize. And we get a week to do it!
    What about all the sugar spent on unwanted items? Is there a way to get that back now that you’ve split everything.
    And yeah, the idea of no tiers. So, when it used to cost 2.5 mil gold to upgrade to mk 6 and get two new slots, now it’s 1.5 mil gold for one level, but you need ten of those to rise in tiers now. Great update. Great way to lose anyone who put any time into this game. Good luck with all the new players who have no idea how awesome you used to be.

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I think you misunderstood the whole update.
    They did warn battle coins were coming to an end, there was even a giant announcement in game to make sure you saw it.
    The sugar spent on unwanted items cant be refunded, the training is still applied, you still got the XP from levelling up etc, you havent been robbed of anything.
    You now get max slots from the off, so no more beating on lower MK ships that cant defend themselves, sure upgrading levels is more expensive long term, but are less crucial now slots, speed, defence points are not depending on the MK level.
    I have been playing for almost 18 months, and think this is the most revolutionary update I have seen since I started playing the game.

Sifa, FearsomeChicken and -729835959 like this.