1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost account

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Your daddy, 25 Nov 2018.

1. Your daddy

Your daddy New Member

I had an old account “My daddy” (don’t judge lol) and it’s apparently gone, my alt “here” is in the same guild and I can see I wasn’t banned. I deleted the app maybe a year and a half ago and I want my main back. Is there any suggestions? I tried Facebook and for some reason it won’t let me get into Game Center so idk.

2. Bomb-n-8-rr

Bomb-n-8-rr New Member

I am in same boat you are in . New iPad , load up game . Game Center launches . My battle bay account does not show up . Deleted the game though when I saw it would cost $50 to buy 1 new ship outright . Games usually lighten up on the pay to play , but not this one . Do not have the time to grind out play time on events only .

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. Your daddy

Your daddy New Member

Damn, rip my acc ;(