1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Long term item leveling

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by HeroicBubbles, 9 May 2017.

1. HeroicBubbles

HeroicBubbles Active Member

I have 2 rare lvl 1 tesla bolts I've been saving to level. I just opened a free chest and got an epic Tesla bolt. My 2nd epic from a free chest!

Should I scrap my rare teslas and save the epic for leveling or are the rares better by virtue of having 2 of them already since it is hard to find dupes?

I'm still relatively low lvl22 with an mk3 and rare parts are my biggest bottle neck.

2. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Epic items a really expensive to upgrade, buuuut.. check the stats of the item. I found a lvl 1 epic Tesla had a better stun that a level 9 rare by quite a bit, so imo the epic is a better investment. But it depends on if you have other epics to level up also. Gotta figure out if the Tesla is something you're gonna use a lot. Also, if you have the inventory space, maybe keep all 3?