1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Leveling up Interceptor

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kane, 18 Oct 2018.

1. Kane

Kane New Member

Why does it take ship pieces to level up Interceptor when the rest of the ships still take gold?

RACK STAR likes this.
  2. RACK STAR

RACK STAR Member

Definitely weird. I have seen guild members spend $150 us dollars and not get past level 26. That's whack!

3. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Premium ships... that's why the ship pieces loot is relatively high in the event

4. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

I'm predicting it will take ship pieces to upgrade the interceptor till this event lasts. After that we probably will be able to buy/upgrade it through gold like the rest of the ships

5. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

No way lol, the interceptor is a "premium" ship, and its gonna stay that way in order to pull in more revenue for rovio. What would most likely happen after this event are other methods to slowly earn the ship pieces by normal battle or they might spawn in the shop.

Reorge likes this.
  6. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Ok that's gonna suck :confused:

Jamel H. and envylife like this.
  7. capphil11

capphil11 Member

Totally agree. I don't think there is a chance that upgrades will switch to gold for a while. Maybe when 1 or 2 new 'premium' ship get added down the road, the Interceptor will switch categories when there are new shiny objects. I also believe ship introductions will come at somewhat measured pace - maybe once every 3 months or so.

8. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    duhhhh

Nikkie! likes this.
  9. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

So you can get jebaited

Nikkie! and Epicular like this.