1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's talk speeders

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Snapshot, 25 Jan 2018.

1. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

On the tesla shield... *sigh* yeah. I just figured that out for sure earlier today. Accuracy is kind of an old habit from my shooter days so my answer to what if my miss with my flare? is "git gudder" :)

For me at least the much larger challenge is that sense of the rhythm and flow of the battle and how that interacts with my own speeder which is low HP but decent regen.

PastelPiku likes this.
  2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I like the bonus damage from having all burn perks. It feels like a huge reward for landing both shots. Not only that, but it's even easier to get the extra damage if anybody else on my team has incendiary weapons. It saves me from having to fire twice, making hit-and-runs much cleaner.