1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Talk - Rovio's Holiday Gift 2017

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gnu, 24 Dec 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

I see the fundamental equation between spenders and F2P'ers. The spenders buy power to kill F2P people with which also supports the game. My job, as a F2P person is to be a fun victim and if we, collectively, do that job well then the game continues. So what, exactly, would you give to these whales? What do they need to pot noobs more efficiently? Maybe some sort of AI-based never-miss targeting system? I know... cruise missiles that automatically home on the target and hit for 1500 points!

• Percy • and Tmfh67401 like this.
  2. HA89

HA89 New Member

I’ve paid money, still don’t see the holiday deal..

• Percy • likes this.
  3. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Thats like 300 more battles/per year value,Including win/ loss value.Just do 1 more battle everyday and you might that gold,Which you might even you to buy perks,part,Etc.Considering i did 13k battles in 6 months,1 more battle doesnt sound so hard to me.You seem to be quite satisfied with that Yearly present you got,Which actually cant be used other than upgrading epic or cant be converted to currency you just mentioned

But hey! Not complaining about bells,Doesnt mean you get hyped like you were offered a free legendary! For what i know that epic parts will fly away like it was nothing

• Percy • likes this.
  4. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

@Mikka: "WTF do we give em' as a Christmas gift"
    @Dmg don : "Power cells?"
    @trminatr : "No you idiot..not regular useful power cells..No! We need to give em useless shit"
    @SirCornedBeef : "Legendary Power cells then?"
    @Zeus: "Well ..you gotta nerf them first"
    @The Grim Repair : "No! You can't give em power cells..they talk bout this shit in the forums so much.. ERHMAGAWD..JUST LOOK"
    @trminatr : *humph.. "fine..give em something else that's completely useless, something that litteraly doesn't do jack shit.."
    @Stebbi : "Something that's so useless even upgrading it doesn't work for shit??"
    @Mikka: "YA!"
    @Zeus : " I know! Let's do a really cheap stunt and give em' last year's holiday gift eh?"
    @SirCornedBeef : "Yer bloody genius! LETS GIVE EM JINGLE BELLS!"

@trminatr: "Yea, Yea ..whatever..just make sure there aren't any perks for em"

@Mikka: "Now... moving on... We need to nerf the guild raffle down to shit"
    @trminatr: "HE'S RIGHT!"

Merry Christmas

Last edited: 26 Dec 2017
  5. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Why wasnt everyone given the option to buy either the 3x container or 8x container deals?
    I bought the $39.99 deal but I would have bought the $99 deal if given the opportunity. Ive bought pearl divers in the game, but if I'm going to spend money on the game it would be to get assured legendary pieces. Sad that I couldn't get the better 8x deal.

• Percy • likes this.
  6. Antony

Antony New Member

LED lighting manufacturer
    Uk here I bought the £99.99 crate and got a load of crap

7. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

What they don't tell u is needed storage for that many items & parts etc, u won't have any storage room left & they'll make u buy some or u will have to scrap some to make room. Lol

8. Antony

Antony New Member

And then to really f... with you,with the over your storage items you can’t swap around with the ones in your main storage,plus a really good shaft just for measure you can’t salvage any good perks you have fitted you have to scrap them with the item

9. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

According to most players, you are supposed to keep a tiny inventory and scrap everything except what you equip! Not me...I spent my first 5 months of pearls on inventory slots. It was expensive but what better way to deal with the RNG?

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

This is not true... you can swap any perk into your inventory and onto another item. It costs either gold or pearls to salvage, but it's a minor cost compared to everything else.

11. Zviki_SLO

Zviki_SLO Member

How can you ended with more health than you are started with?

12. Antony

Antony New Member

I went stupid and opened all my crates one after another so that meant I had over 160 over items with only small storage space (60)

13. Antony

Antony New Member

Yes but not when your storage is under the amount you have ie 190/60

Last edited: 10 Jan 2018
  14. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Yeah the one i had was ten dollars for an epic container

vis1234567899 likes this.
  15. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

What about your item pieces slowly building up to create items ? There are 12 spaces being used just for rare, epic & legendary in 4 colors. Then paired items ready for evolving an item into a tier 5, which in total could be up to 30+ slots taken. What's worse is if u find epic items to replace your rare items & want to remove perks with no room left in your inventory, it won't let u.

Antony likes this.
  16. Blueee

Blueee Active Member

Always In The Bay!!
    It dosent even work anymore lol

17. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Necro alert Necro alert!!

R4Z0R likes this.
  18. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted