1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Talk - Rovio's Holiday Gift 2017

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gnu, 24 Dec 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Woah. This is a forum where in-game stats have no effect on what you can say.
    The Forum and the game are two different things my friend.

Let's just be happy we actually got a gift. After all, it's better than nothing.

2. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

Ok the jingle bells suck, but what if an mk2 jingle bell deals like 2000 damage o:??

• Percy • and Olibooger like this.
  3. Radar O Reilly

Radar O Reilly Active Member

I’ve upgraded by bells to level 10, I ‘m hoping to get another and evolve it and keep going. It looks like it will go to at least to level 20. Then I think it might be time to scrap it and get all the loot it has to offer.

Thanks for making my Christmas a bit more merry Rovio. Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to you.

• Percy •, Ian and Tmfh67401 like this.
  4. Tmfh67401

Tmfh67401 Member

Whew sounds like the people who spend money and still have trouble winning games are butt hurt! Thanks Devs for giving something and next time give the scrooges nothing. I got a rare swift torp which I don't use but hey it at least was something.

• Percy • likes this.
  5. Olibooger

Olibooger Active Member

Freelance Bum
    Uhmm no. The infamy and once in a battle bay year gift does take affect.
    Someone like Marauder who has top notch should receive the same. It should have been a once in a year gift in which players at whatever level they are at can benefit.

A lot of updates have been focus or at the least tendered to a lower (1k - 2,3 ish) player. Any higher and the "gift" is a joke. It should have been something everyone, even Marauder could have benefited from.

Especially if its only one holiday a year.

I may stoopid but im not retarded.

6. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    We got 2 chests as well, from which I received 2 epic weapons. Are you forgetting that?

And to say that it "should be able to even benefit American Marauder" is just ridiculous. Somebody who shells out serious cash on this game should not be able to seriously benefit from a gift that everyone recieves. That would destroy the in-game economy, wouldn't it? So therefore I'm happy with a FREE gift worth close to $10, that rovio completely did not have to give.

PS: since it apparently matters to you, yes I am a nightmare player and I still appreciate this gift

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

What did YOU want?

• Percy • likes this.
  8. Gamepenguim

Gamepenguim New Member

I wish the bells would do something cool but they, just ring. Could they not of made it a mortar like weapons that shoots 5weak shoots?

• Percy • likes this.
  9. Olibooger

Olibooger Active Member

Freelance Bum
    Thank you. For asking.

As stated in earlier posts, I wanted everyone to have something related to what they need.

Me in particular, I need a single blue leg piece to gain one item out of 20k matches for one leg blue weapon.

If Rovio can choose to be lazy all year not celebrating a single holiday, they should at least forfeit a decent gift today

10. Olibooger

Olibooger Active Member

Freelance Bum
    So what you are saying is someone who pays to play, supports the game in which you play should NOT be gifted? Mind you it is people like AM that fund the game.

P.S. I'm not retarded I just think logically

PssssssSS. I Have a tier three epic motor and received a rare. Apparently you are behind infamy or suck bad enough Rovio gave you a real gift to catch up.

In reguard to AM and anyone decent, we receive garbage to keep the ratio equivalent unless we pay (which I don't) for cratez

Last edited: 24 Dec 2017
    xxxBISMARCKxxx and • Percy • like this.
  11. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Somebody that buys everything for themselves will prove to be quite difficult to find gifts for is all I'm saying ;). Even he understands that and appreciates what they have him so idk why you can't. Happy holidays

12. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

My Christmas gift!

Screenshot_20171223-213025.jpg

13. Olibooger

Olibooger Active Member

Freelance Bum
    Check my monthly plAyer nerf thread. Duhhhh. Itz logic, not retardation

14. TheAntiSnipe

In a perfect world, yes, I think we would all want what we really needed. But that's not something you can do on a large scale. Think about it this way: A beginner just got his first TWO epics on the same day. If that isn't good, what is? Also, about you.

I would looove to get 8 legendary red pieces, I have only two, bad RNG, I've been playing since global launch. I would also looove an epic blasty or a flare, but to use them, I'd need them at t3 at least. Gifts cannot be decided by an AI, mate, that isn't feasible. How would you suggest this to be implemented?

15. TheAntiSnipe

F2Ps also generate revenue, a lot of it, so I disagree to that.

16. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Rovio technically did give this guy his leg blue piece. He got a chest which could have had the piece. Olibooger is just bad with RNG. Be glad you didn't get coal lmao.

TheFixer27 and • Percy • like this.
  17. Olibooger

Olibooger Active Member

Freelance Bum
    My friend, I got a rare motor. One. Not plural. Singular. Its garbage. It isnt only me who received garbage. You people arent the only ones playing the game.

• Percy • likes this.
  18. TheAntiSnipe

And what about the second part of the post?

• Percy • likes this.
  19. Olibooger

Olibooger Active Member

Freelance Bum
    Negative. The players who began with the game, established the game. Everyone else is riding on what was, not what is created. A once in a year gift we actually need isnt too much to ask for

20. Olibooger

Olibooger Active Member

Freelance Bum
    What are you talking about

• Percy • likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.