1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's remake the Defender

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by TheAntiSnipe, 2 Mar 2018.

1. Jamie7777

Jamie7777 Member

Scholar
    Bump how do u like my idea

2. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

I like the general concept of adding content (and working on balance) through ship-specific abilities. Otherwise it's too much to process all at once lol.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

Might be good. But overall too long and intricate to implement and test to see if it works. Way too many variables to test and balance.

4. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Let's not. Buff the ship attributes if you want or don't touch it. I don't care how many here even play the boat but I don't want my main boat to be turned into hot mess like firebomb scam nerf.
    Anyone still going with dual explosive cannons need to do one thing. Replace your fire/damage perks with crit perks. Current DPS is too trashy to support damage perks and (not to mention +- 10% gives 0 fks about your rare damage perks). When your cannon has reload longer than big torpedo, you might as well maximize you chances to do double damage.
    It's all about burst damage. One ex cannon crit wins 1v1 almost everytime.

Last edited: 9 Mar 2018
  5. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

PastelPiku and FearsomeChicken like this.
  6. Eradone

Eradone New Member

a very big and beautyful idea!! I completely agree, the defender really needs something that makes him better and makes him a real defender, right now it's too slow and with only 3 weapons it's sometimes very vulnerable

7. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    In my opinion, defenders are meant to use mortars, torpedoes, that stuff. I saw a defender with carronade and was like: bruh, WTF are you doing. Then again, all you have to do is strap on some ex cannon, big shields, and then charge into the enemy, guns blazing.

8. Nasher!

Nasher! New Member

Personally I feel all defenders need is a ship hit box reduction, and possibly a bigger damage reduction than just defence(outdated and mostly unused) Easy fix within Brock talent tree. Problem I find with defender is with the large CD increase on EC has left them highly inactive for long periods in battles and a large open target, I would recommend a speed boost but that would be unfair on shooter and I don’t think defender should be as quick as any of the other ships.

9. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

New season Ended. Defenders only saw only 1 ship top 50. Oberst. He got as high as 5300.
    Oato and myself were the only other 2 defenders to break top 200. We only got as high as 5100. The 3 of us can really play. But are limited by this ship.

Only 3 total again for top 200. Wow!

This is so not OP. What the oppossite of Op? Underpowered, small, horrific?

I say this more out of amusement now.

Devs please fix hit box and buff attributes of this ship, and percentage base the defense pts. Quickily.
    "How long must we sing this song" as U2 would sing.

"Has the sheep eaten the flower or not"

Our defenders are the flower of the bay. And in danger of extinction.

Jaws

10. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    as i said in a post of mine...stop nerfing everything, buff something else

you guys need at least 20,000 hp. your guys's defense could also need a little bit more of work as well. But when it comes down to it, ex cannon needs to get reworked back to the way it was.

SlayerofSergeants and Jowiee like this.
  11. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    i never object to your ideas dude! I'm always here to support you!

TheAntiSnipe and PastelPiku like this.
  12. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    And sadden my life as a speeder, and many other ppl too

What's Up Player likes this.