1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Let me move the battle command button...........

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Fin-, 19 Dec 2018.

1. Fin-

Fin- Active Member

Hey. I know this is not so hard job. Auto pilot button?? It doesn't matter at all! The most important thing is battle command button....
    Hey devs.. how many times do i have to tell this..
    Please.......please....please...

2. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out thereā€¦? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    Seconded.

3. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
  4. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

+2

Almost every game the placement of the BattleCommand button causes me to miss a nitro and then pause to close the command menu. In a close battle, this is the difference between a win and a loss.
    This NEVER happened when the previous placement in the bottom right corner.

Hellcat_17 likes this.
  5. BattleRascal

6. BattleRascal

So this question was asked directly to Zeus on discord and here was his reply:

Question:
    Please provide the ability to remove the "Battle Command Menu Button" from the lower right corner, or give players the ability to relocate the button on the interface. After the update it was moved up and closer toward the center of the screen. When using a ship that has 6 button slots, the new location of the Battle Command button now interferes with gameplay and causes players to inadvertently press the Battle menu when actually trying to use the 6th button on the ship, which is usually a nitro on a speeder or enforcer. The 1/2cm difference in location causes me personally to accidentally hit the menu at least once per battle, which can be the difference between a win or a loss. I understand the location was changed to make the game compatible with other devices. So allowing players to decide whether to disable it or not, would give players more control and lead to better gameplay with less errors. Thank you.

Zeus' Answer:
    will see if we could add this to customize in the future!

benguin8 likes this.