1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary parts

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Counttitan, 22 Feb 2018.

?

Is there a plan to put legendary parts in shop?

1. Nothing

100.0%
  2. Nothing

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

With this new update we can get legendary weapons but we need to be able to buy parts and get ready for weapons.I hope you are working on that matter.

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

You get plenty from scrapping and from the legendary board :)

3. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

I imagine at least 50,000 pearls an item :eek:

4. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

Wow you didn't like anything!how about this?guild leaders gets more power and responsibilities by being able to see their players all items and in that way can organize them.and one quest bonus like guild vs guild,5 on 5,but guild in rivalries not outside,that would be great.and yes you're right about speeder,I didn't think that one through,I also most of the time destroy them when it's one on one,thanks.

5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Guild vs Guild 5 on 5 would be great fun, although you can make this happen with custom matches :)
    Having guild leaders be able to look through my inventory and organize my items? Absolutely not :D
    People would mess up orders just for trolling / humour, would drive me insane!

ThatOnion likes this.
  6. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

Lol ok

7. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

Not organize items,just get ready players for battle quests,to organize them for quests,not to be able to rearrange your itemsxjust to be able to see

8. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I would actually like to see something similar at the start of a battle.
    So under each participants name you can see their loadout, before the battle starts.
    That way you can spot a selfish fixer, or see if someone is using frost to wait for that torpedo shot etc.
    I have lost count of the number of games I have sat flapping round the fixer spamming SOS with 5% health to be left to die, to discover he has all duct tapes after the battle :)

Counttitan likes this.
  9. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

What about drones?option to put drone to ship and deploy it in battle to see where enemies are,I don't know if I'm funny and ridiculous,but this morning ideas just poring out of me

10. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Ideas are always good :)
    A scout drone could be a good addition, but would probably need to be a 2 slot yellow item as its more a support function.

Counttitan likes this.
  11. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

Are you planning in the future to put this game on land,in air,in space?that way this game would last forever.I love it I play every day as much as I can.I got connected with great people from around the world,and I just love it

12. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I am just a player like you mate, I do not know what Rovio have planned for the future :)
    Agree that the game is great and has a really good bunch of players!

Counttitan likes this.
  13. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

I imagine you like speeder then?lol that's why you didn't like limits

14. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

I actually requested this one but to no avail. 10secs view of team's items like in the post-match log view on the loading screen before the match.

Counttitan likes this.
  15. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

I guess we have to leave it to mystery but on the enemies side,I think we should be able to see that just on our team

16. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I usually just fire all of my weapons in the first couple seconds of battle. Idk if anyone pays attention but that's how I show my team what I'm packing.