1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

League rewards - Event rewards

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Nicolas, 13 Aug 2018.

1. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I agree, season rewards are fair, but the recently added event rewards are much more profitable... but we all have access to them(some more than others due to free time on the weekend) and they are supplemental to the season rewards. By that I mean that we can get both rewards, you don’t necessarily have to lose your top rank in seasons just because you are playing event. Just like guilds finish star quests before the event, you should also try to get to the top of season and then collect event rewards to get the most from both.

What's Up Player and Stelmo like this.
  2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Legit, 30 parts is pathetic for Ace 1, I get that many epic parts from the market with funding from 1 care package and like 3 or 4 battles. I stopped caring about league rewards like 6 months ago.

Nicolas and Kurd1stan. like this.
  3. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Yea, this is why event rewards should be adjusted, and league rewards should be improved to make them both equally appealing.

4. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

100% agree.

During this most recent event, my regular infamy loadout was throwing flags for unusual combination of weapons and talents... Sup with that?

5. Nicolas

• Eternity • just announced that he is leaving Battle Bay.
    _20180822_025105.JPG
    _20180822_024826.JPG
    The game is losing skilled top players one by one.
    The game is so repetitive for high infamy players.
    We need more game content for high infamy players.
    It's pointless to push for infamy unless you aiming for top10 in nightmare. Top players are leaving Battle Bay one by one since devs keep ignoring Top-End of the game in favor of new players.
    _20180822_025657.JPG
    Devs should add more game content for high infamy players.
    We need higher leagues rewards to keep playing ranked games.
    We don't feel like we're doing any progress anymore.
    The game is dead for most Top players.
    We don't feel like we're special anymore.
    Stop losing top players in favor of new players who don't love the game.

6. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

JFK was one of the top players I looked up to. He always overachieved for his gear.

7. John .F. Kennedy

John .F. Kennedy New Member

:D

Help I Cant Swim and PastelPiku like this.
  8. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Screenshot_2018-08-19-21-12-43-909_com.rovio.battlebay.png
    I feel your pain :rolleyes::rolleyes:

PastelPiku likes this.
  9. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I normally use T4E flare and blast in ranked and events. Just got my swift to T5E and Grenade too. Tried to use them but was getting same unusual setup warning :eek:. Now I get warned for using stronger items:oops:.

PastelPiku likes this.
  10. Nicolas

I added this part to my post, and I edited some points.

Please check my post again.

Mr. Joseph and PastelPiku like this.
  11. Nicolas

sketch-1535092430504.png
    Nightmare player is intentionally dropping infamy. Currently, he is at 866 infamy. I expect to see more op players dropping infamy soon.
    This clearly proves my point of view regarding current leagues rewards.
    This proves that current rewards system (events rewards/leagues rewards) is too unbalanced.
    When I started playing this game, I never expected to see ppl intentionally dropping infamy from nightmare to warrior.
    Im sure that there are many players intentionally dropping 1k+ infamy each season. (20+ nightmare players/200+ Ace players/....)

Give us a reason to start pushing for infamy again.

12. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Events > Season - Needs more purpose to play season other than not being able to define what sleep is because of the constant event grind. At the moment what we have, we gather more legendary pieces than the average one per two week favour of staying in Nightmare. Honestly at before this current stage, players are camping at nightmare for the rewards. Now events have taken over the main deal of the game. Events is basically an infinite mineshaft farm. Since event rewards are much more superior, playing ranked seems pointless if you are willing to grind hours upon hours of coins. It's either this, you grant nightmare players a real purpose to climb, let us run free with the overpowered "Every 10th box gives you free legendaries" or find another way to address the issue. If anything i'd play events more than ranked if they were permanently running.

On top of that, correlating to WarHawk's posts about top players quitting. Really, if the top players quit, the challenge is gone. Therefore another factor why climbing or even playing is pointless.

This is my stand.

13. Nicolas

Another Top player might stop playing ranked games after this season.
    HXD-PeterKing told me that this might be his last season in Battle Bay.
    _20180826_093641.JPG
    PeterKing dominated the nightmare league in the past couple months. He reached 6899 infamy, and he was so close to hit 7000. He is a smart killing machine. He is the most skilled/op player in nightmare league.
    He works so hard to gain infamy to dominate Nightmare League.
    _20180826_095437.JPG
    Then Rovio gives him couple legendary pieces, and they subtract 2500+ infamy from his profile.
    In addition, he is matched with 3000 infamy players, while his team is full of Ace players whose infamy is half PeterKing's infamy.
    As I said before, the game is so repetitive for Top players. We aren't doing any progress. We need more game content for Top players.
    We need more leagues.
    Fix your game Rovio.

14. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Meh, I don't think it's worth it for Rovio to fix anything at this point since there aren't many players left. I'm expecting occasional bug fixes but nothing revolutionary or game changing.

15. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Agree
    Battle Bay 2

16. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

master III rewards:
    Screenshot_20180827-111135.png Screenshot_20180827-111142.png
    rare parts-good but enough for only one or even only half of level
    rare piece-kinda good
    uncommon power cells-absolutely useless
    uncommon parts-kinda usefull

uncommon power cells would be useless even if guild raffle and events were never implemented

17. Nicolas

_20180827_145558.JPG
    These are league rewards for NML and Ace League.

StrictSalmon307 and Mr. Joseph like this.
  18. ShipCrusherCz

@Nicolas
    this is what you wanted when you said that event rewards should be adjusted?
    Screenshot_20180831-201739.png

SWAT0013, Kurd1stan. and Nicolas like this.
  19. Nicolas

Yes, event rewards should be limited to perks only.
    Events became the main source of pieces/parts in Battle Bay. No one was spending money on rare/epic containers which directly hurts Rovio's pocket.
    These new rewards are so fair. Now, the main objective of the events is to enjoy the game with ur friends with "regular" rewards.
    Now, there is no gap between ranked games and events, so they both are equally appealing.

20. ShipCrusherCz

you think that it's ok to play 576 minutes (5 coins per battle, 3 minutes minutes long battles) to get 13 perks? and 12 perks are limited to only three different "types"
    yes, legendary item piece every 10 crates was too much but this is opposite extreme, rewards are too low, only one map in this event and the game is laggy because people just spam napalm

Reorge likes this.