1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

League rewards - Event rewards

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Nicolas, 13 Aug 2018.

1. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

dude it is nothing compared to ace I reward

, if I reach 3.8k infamy it won't be enough to be at top 10 and all what I get is this Screenshot_20180819-162359.jpg is this what should I get, once every 2 weeks , for being only 200 infamy away from NML ? NML that gives 5 epic item pieces and a legendary item piece for top 2000 .

Last edited: 19 Aug 2018
    Shadow Moon!, PastelPiku and Nicolas like this.
  2. Kurd1stan.

that is one player out of 1000s , he might be very skilled ,very lucky or that is a very old account ...many other reasons ,

but even if he always had the worst team but still he won because he has super skills ,still he is only 1 player , there might be others but he is the only one I have seen so they are rare .

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  3. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

I mentioned in many of my replies that all leagues rewards are useless compared to event rewards. ppl won't play 14 days per season to get couple rare pieces in low leagues.
    This is the reason of my post.
    I want to improve all leagues rewards. It's unacceptable that u can collect 6 legendary pieces in couple days from event rewards and u get one epic piece after 14 days of playing ranked games.
    Now, all players are capable of collecting 12 legendary pieces from couple events per each season.
    Check previous replies. I clearly mentioned that we need to adjust event rewards based on leagues, we need higher leagues rewards. This will make them both (event and ranked matches) equally appealing.

4. Kurd1stan.

well I didn't read replies in this thread but also all what I said was ace I reward is the worst ;).

PastelPiku and Nicolas like this.
  5. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Nightmare league has its perks ;)

6. Nicolas

I just remembered that in the past Nightmare league rewards were so similar to Ace I league rewards.
    Top 10 Ace I players used to get higher rewards than nightmare players (excluding Top 10 players in nightmare) which was unfair. I don't remember exactly what were the rewards.
    (Before v2.8)
    Let's do some calculations.
    Average players finish two rounds in each event per season:
    Two events per season. This means four rounds per season.
    Im assuming that ppl will stop spending coins when they get the 6th legendary piece per each event which is equivalent to 2,100 battle coins = 60 box per event/ 120 box per season.
    • Legendary pieces: 2x2x3=12 legendary pieces
    • Epic pieces: 2x2x1.25=5 epic pieces
    • Rare pieces: 2x2x23.5=94 rare pieces
    • Legendary perks: 2x2x1=4 legendary perks

Season rewards for nightmare league:
    • 1 Legendary piece
    • 5 Epic pieces
    • 30 Legendary parts
    • 30 Epic parts

In other words, events are x10 more appealing then ranked games in nightmare. It's x100 more appealing then ranked games in low leagues.

Im sure that we will see something similar to this in the next update regarding event rewards:

im working on a table which includes all leagues rewards. I will post it soon.

Last edited: 21 Aug 2018
  7. Kurd1stan.

I just spent 6.3k coins in this event :p,

"everything is (excluding top 10)" and also yeah NML reward was unfair before but it was the same for ace I players that why many players were reaching a high infamy (near NML) and then dropping to 3k-3.1k that is bad but you cant blame them , and NML reward is fair now ,but ace I league reward !

(if Iam not wrong ) ace III reward is an epic item piece , compare that to ace I reward , not that much difference, you get only 30 parts and 2 power cells from 2.5k-3.8k :rolleyes:

PastelPiku and Nicolas like this.
  8. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

even master III rewards are awful
    first place in master III
    Screenshot_20180821-094107.png
    4-10th place in master III
    Screenshot_20180821-094051.png
    uncommon parts are ok but why uncommon power cells? noone (maybe except for selfish fixers who run uncommon tape to fill slot) uses uncommon items in master III nowadays, they're just too weak, rare power cells would be much more usefull:rolleyes:

edit:
    why should I try hard with my low level items and mk5 ships against mk5 and mk6 ships with maxed rares (which are better than anything I have due to their crew training) and t4+ epics? it's not worth it
    why should I try climbing up right now when I can't get any better season rewards right now? I am just too weak to get higher, yet the rewards are too low to make it possible for me to upgrade my items

Kurd1stan. and Nicolas like this.
  9. Kurd1stan.

before it was very common to see a player in master league with uncommon items , but battle bay has changed but devs didnt change league reward because why they will ever give players better items , right !

Last edited: 22 Aug 2018
  10. ShipCrusherCz

I know, that's why event rewards should not be changed, at least not untill season rewards fix
    now even my t3E blast is too weak...
    I usually meet maxed t5R and t4E items, how am I supposed to get higher without event rewards? it would take months, maybe even year or two for me to get these items without events, season rewards are joke and should be redesigned as soon as possible

11. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

They should have item tier restriction when the game was designed. After certain league, you unlock certain rarity and closed our certain lower rarity. This makes each rarity a stepping stone of progression. Obviously it’s too late for that now.

12. ShipCrusherCz

yes, any item level/rarity or event rewards restrictions would cause only problems, it's too late to implement them

13. Nicolas

Check this out: mk1 at 2200 infamy.
    Event rewards should be adjusted asap.
    Reason: Sealclubbers and op players at low leagues are collecting coins twice as fast as new players. This system help sealclubbers and op players at low leagues to build more op weapons. On the other hand, it destroys Battle Bay incomes: Battle Bay incomes dropped to 50% after v3.0 was released.

Adjusting event rewards and improving leagues rewards will give u enough fire power to climb to higher leagues.

Mr. Joseph likes this.
  14. ShipCrusherCz

I saw that mk1 in one of your posts
    but you ignore one problem
    players already have op items at lower infamy, if you reduced rewards for new(er) players, they will have no chance to fight against players who have these op weapons

edit:
    and achievements are also imho problem, you can easily get strong version of item that you want, yet no possibilty of getting strong yellow/blue item of your choice, that's making shooters even stronger (especially at lower levels) and yellow ships and defender have to wait for item piece combination
    that's imho one of the reasons, why majority of players at lower leagues use shooter

PallabKumarS likes this.
  15. Nicolas

No, if we adjust event rewards and if we improve leagues rewards, then these op ppl will gain infamy to climb to higher leagues. They are capable of gaining infamy, so they will gain infamy to get these new season rewards.
    In couple weeks, u won't see anymore op ppl at low leagues.
    On the other hand, current event rewards and league rewards push more ppl to drop infamy. They liked how it's easy to destroy weak opponents in events. Soon, they will drop infamy (since current league rewards are useless) to face weak opponents in ranked games too. Their events rewards won't be affected, and they will get easier matches.
    I didn't play any ranked matches in this season. I usually face 5k ppl at this time of the season. My infamy is at 4k since infamy reset, so I will face "weak" opponents now. Im sure that there are many ppl who aren't pushing for infamy as they used to do before the events.
    When event ends ppl say: "what's the next event?". ppl don't care about ranked games anymore with this rewards system.

I won't intentionally drop infamy, but I won't push for infamy with the current rewards system.
    Im sure that there are many op players who are dropping 1k+ infamy per season now.

Events rewards and leagues rewards are too unbalanced.
    Events rewards should be adjusted based on leagues, and leagues rewards should be improved. Then, u will see more ppl gaining infamy. op ppl at low leagues will gain 1k+ infamy per season, and they will be back to Ace soon.

16. ShipCrusherCz

interesting but
    the word BACK is obsolote, they (majority of them) never reached ace, that's why they stay at low infamy-their rewards are not reduced
    I met ace player only once and I am still under 1600 infamy (but only slightly), his infamy was only slightly over 1600 and his items were weak (and he had no event perks), I guess that he returned back after break, so he got steam rolled

and back to your mk1 at 2.2k infamy
    I reached almost 1.5k infamy with mk3 but weaker items (and I had worse crew training) but I met no (or almost no) mk6 ships untill I reached 1457 infamy
    maybe matchmaking is giving you weaker opponents when you use lower mk ship?

17. Nicolas

When u say that u can't face them, this means that they always win. They INTENTIONALLY want to stay in low leagues. They are capable of gaining infamy. They play some games. When they start facing harder opponents, they drop 500+ infamy back to where they started.
    They don't need useless leagues rewards. They want op events rewards with easier matches ("weak" opponents) .

Mr. Joseph likes this.
  18. ShipCrusherCz

but they existed even before events:rolleyes:

19. Nicolas

They were created with v2.5 when Guild rivalry was released, and it was based on kills. Example: Guild quests were Kill 200 enemies using a mine / Kill 200 enemies using a napalm. ppl dropped infamy to face "weak" opponents to finish these quests. (It was so hard to finish them in current level).
    They liked how easy it's to finish guild quests in low levels. They didn't need the useless leagues rewards. They needed op raffle rewards.
    Similarly, now ppl don't need leagues rewards. They need op events rewards.

20. Kurd1stan.

but guys don't forget event reward is high that is why season reward looks bad , actually event reward are way to high if you are active ,

1 leg +5 epic is good for 2 weeks and in (let's say 3 seasons ) you will get 3 leg and 15 epic (at least ) ,
    but if you are active then you can get 6.3k coins in (in 3 seasons) and that is 18 leg +others ,
    and that is too much ,

so yeah comparing NML reward to event reward is bad because event reward are high ,

but still NML reward is not that much for a NM player but still it (1 legendary piece and that is really hard to get )from other sources (apart from events)

Nicolas and Spinners71 like this.