1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Latest known Issues and live updates here

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 14 Nov 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salammbô

Salammbô New Member

The worst for me is that i am the leader but i became useless for my team. They stand by me for caronade as usual but this time, i can't. That is the worst for me... all my team will be impacted. thank you for your attention

Mechwarrior. likes this.
  2. Mechwarrior.

Mechwarrior. New Member

Do you think why the moderators haven't given us any more information is because they know now how frustrated we all are lol
    This is starting to take the cake and trust me cake was the latter word I was going to use

But in all seriousness I'm sure they are just as frustrated as we are they pump so much effort into this game to make it enjoyable for everyone

3. Bird

Bird New Member

So I might as well join the list. Have not been able to join for days now. Same issue as everyone else, get to the main screen and then nothing...... very frustrating..... love the game and miss playing but about to move on. And yes I HOPE there is some compensation for all the lost opportunities.

Mechwarrior. likes this.
  4. Bird

Bird New Member

Oh and it would be nice to at least get daily updates on status even if it's not good news. Being left in the dark is not acceptable in my opinion.

5. Fabiopinheiro

Fabiopinheiro New Member

problem does not play on iphone 5c ios 10.3.3 after the update

KeemT likes this.
  6. Mechwarrior.

Mechwarrior. New Member

im sure the devs already know that's why we are all are gathered on the forums waiting for later news

7. xerxes

xerxes New Member

Battle Bay is unusable for me after the update. Freezes when I join a game, can't chat, can't do much of anything. Really stinks. I have an iPad 4 with iOS 10.3.3.

Come on Rovio!

8. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

They are working on it! Have some patience! :)

• Percy • likes this.
  9. Mechwarrior.

Mechwarrior. New Member

25years later.....:(

Bird likes this.
  10. Bird

Bird New Member

This has been going on for days with no feedback from the Dev's.

11. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    Excuse me, but do you even look anywhere else? This very thread says that they are working on this bug. Furthermore, they have mentioned MULTIPLE times that they do go over everything on the forums; just because they don't reply, doesn't mean they don't look. Also, this bug appeared yesterday, so it hasn't been happening for "days".

Hoping you are well,
    Percy

12. HÜLK

HÜLK Member

PHP/NGiNX Programmer
    They said that :
    • Warping, abnormal disconnecting etc. weird issues on older iOS devices: We are investigating. Requires client update after we find and fix the issue.
      • Identified the issue and working on getting the fix released with a client update asap.
    So we need to show some patience so all the common issues on iOS will be fixed!
    [​IMG]

13. Mechwarrior.

Mechwarrior. New Member

i understand that Rovio are obviously working on this horrible situation but I do think it'll be nice to know what's going on as everyone does feel as if Rovio has left us all in the dark
    Communication is key for Rovio to sort this out and maybe if we all do our bit then maybe things will get sorted out faster

I know I haven't been the most patient person here but we are all in this boat together excuse the pun it really wasn't intended

• Percy • likes this.
  14. Leibstandarte

Leibstandarte New Member

I can't believe that with all the coin rovio has made from this game that u would release an update that hasn't been thoroughly tested on all devices .when u do a job do it right or don't do it at all ! .its not much to ask

HÜLK likes this.
  15. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Not sure if this is known by developers but frost slow effect is not removed by repair bolt. The symbol goes away and idk if the bonus damage goes away, but the ship will still be slowed even though it isn't visibly frozen.

Taiwan-KT and The Grim Repair like this.
  16. Mechwarrior.

Mechwarrior. New Member

Actually the bug started on Tuesday so technically they are right it's now Friday

17. • Percy •

9th grader
    Tuesday was yesterday. Today is Wednesday. Whatever part of the world you're in, that's kinda messed up, you know. Sorry if I'm being rude, I'm just mad I'll have to quit. :p

18. Bird

Bird New Member

So yesterday and today, days..... and I have looked and they don't say much about what's going on nor what they will do to correct the down time we have had. I am sure they are working on it but to release an upgrade and it not work on what I am guessing the biggest platform it runs on seems short sighted.

• Percy • likes this.
  19. Bird

Bird New Member

And forgot to add that I have followed this post which is what the devs say to for updates. There is one comment that they are working on it. The other posts are addressing other items. And all it says is basically, we know about it, working on it and will update this post. That is the only info I have seen from them. Is there another post that we should be monitoring?

20. • Percy •

9th grader
    I agree. It is frustrating that they don't reply, but some of the ideas us forum members have had, they've been implemented by the developers in the previous update, and that proves that they do take the time to read and think of stuff, and that they are aware of bugs. Once they finish up solving the bug, they still need to run it through the Apple team, I think, to pass the update. For the Apple team to see and review this bug fix, it could take anywhere between a few hours to a week+. Just a matter of patience, and not rage quitting which is becoming harder and harder. Thank you for staying to read all of this :D have a good part of the day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.