1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Keep Capture, Attack, etc buttons

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by MizzFitt, 25 Nov 2017.

1. MizzFitt

MizzFitt New Member

Can you keep the attack, capture, yes, negative, etc buttons available to everyone for entire battle? So when I'm destroyed and watching the battle, I can still tell my team to attack, capture, etc.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: 26 Nov 2017
    DarthCyder and PastelPiku like this.
  2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I personally don't want to have dead teammates spamming negative

3. MizzFitt

MizzFitt New Member

How often do you think that would really happen? They could do that now while their still alive and I've never seen anyone do that. The ability to tell your team to stop capture or simply yes when they make a good shot far out weighs the few who would do that.

How about if they also give you a button to be able to turn that on or off? Then you wouldn't have that problem

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Very often because I'd be doing it :D

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

+1. Love it

MizzFitt likes this.
  6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

It would be nice to at least have the attack X button.

Epekka likes this.
  7. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

Great idea! can help other teammates guide, the one who are still in the battles(there can be cases in which other teammates keeps spamming), but this will help!

8. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    I really like the idea but typing text like this annoys @The Grim Repair and many other people

He's right.
    -A mod

Last edited by a moderator: 26 Nov 2017
  9. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Altough it would be refreshing to spam negative on campers, or useful in some cases to help teammates, I disagree since it would harm the dynamics of the game and it would surely help a team more than the other one...

What I think would be hilarious would be a party balance chat for 1 or 2 minutes after the end of the battle. There would be so much violence lol

10. Méndigo

Méndigo Member

What do you think if you add command orders like: HOLD ON,so as not to be in a hurry to attack or WATCH OUT alert an enemy nearby and then GO AHEAD give the order to advance the attack
    para comando.jpg

_devill likes this.
  11. MizzFitt

MizzFitt New Member

No need to add more buttons . The screen is already pretty crowded. I think just being able to continue using the commands they have once you're blown is enough.

12. MizzFitt

MizzFitt New Member

No typing text. Just ability to say, for example, ATTACK or CAPTURE, not the ability to say Follow So and So, etc. That should still be only for those still in battle