1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Just wondering...

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Bob24, 15 Jan 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob24

Bob24 New Member

Who controls the mods?... Should've been warned about a chat ban and should have had a explanation of why I was banned from chat... Absolute power corrupts absolutely... Just signed up for forums to say that but I noticed that the VIP ( pay to play) are the moderators... Explains a lot about the saying... Absolute power...

mrs you what likes this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Communication is always the right thing to do.

3. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I'm personally a F2P, but I also didn't mute you. Bear in mind that some chat suspensions are issued directly by the Rovio support team in response to in-game reports. That may have generated an inbox notification as well depending on the length.

If you feel you were unfairly muted, you can contact @The Grim Repair here with your player tag, to request the details/time of the mute.

This thread will be closed now as public discussion really isn't the best place to talk about account/chat suspensions; feel free to DM me, another MVP, Grim, or contact Rovio Support directly:

https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=233218

Last edited: 15 Jan 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.