1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Item pieces in events

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Rubber Shooter007, 28 Dec 2018.

1. Rubber Shooter007

Rubber Shooter007 New Member

Please bring back the item pieces to the events.They help noob players get good weapons quickly and will give everyone more incentive to play the events more

Last edited: 28 Dec 2018
    Su-57 likes this.
  2. JohnWickBuildMaster69

JohnWickBuildMaster69 Member

"haha but who need item piece if u can just buy pearls" say rovio

3. Rubber Shooter007

Not everyone have money to spend on stuff and less and less people are playing events because of the poor rewards so to help solve those problems I was suggesting to spice up the rewards a little to give back players the incentive to go hard in event and one nice prize was the item pieces

Redneck Messiah likes this.
  4. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

Truth. Apart from a prem chest bulk buy a few months ago, I haven't spent jack on Battle Bay... item acquisition is quite slow, especially trying to get epic dupes... had a railgun sitting at level 10 for nearly a month now. It should really go to a system where, for 20-30 coins, you can buy item pieces, ship pieces, or perks.

5. Rubber Shooter007

I say 30 coins for an item piece 80%rear 18%epic and 2% legendary