1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Item levelling

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Iunch, 14 Nov 2017.

1. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

Hey folks,

I apologise if there is a thread for this already, I hunted, but couldn't find what I was looking for.
    My question is concerning number of parts for item levelling.
    I'm approaching Captain training levels where I'll finally be able to evolve some of my items to Tier5, and thought I might as well get saving those parts. I know there are some good lists out there that people have created and was wondering if anyone has one for the number of parts needed to level up items.
    I'm assuming that from 41-42 is the same for all items, so compiling a list could be helpful if there isn't one already.
    Cheers