1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

It’s unfair for the speeder player!!

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by NiPo_O, 4 Oct 2017.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Yup. Been there. Once there was a mk5 defender up my [censored] with two(yes, two) epic mk3 carronades. I lasted for two hits (I think?)

2. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

My opinion is that speeders are pesky little things that can take u on. But the problem is u have to be experienced at using a speeder to actually 1 on 1 others ships. If not u get screwed. But the truth is the speeder is the beat ship if u want to get to higher infamy levels. Speeders rise much faster in infamy than shooters or defenders. Yes i agree they have low hp points as many speeders lose most their life when they run into 1 mine but just use epic shields. It IS A NO BRAINER. If u want more hp use shields instead of bandages as chances are u run straight into the enemy.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. vis1234567899

Lol i spent time speeding around on mk2 speeder against mk 5 shooters and i lost as all i had was one level 10 epic torpedo but if i get to mk 5 i will be able to combat them.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Before mk5, this isn't an option, since turbo is (basically) necessary, and bandage will heal more than most shields, because normally, speeders pop out, shoot, and run to heal.
    But now that I got mk5 speeder, with its 3 yellow slots, I run Big Shield and Bandage. And so I have 3000 something hp... A bit better, but still.

5. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

It makes me lol when some speeder players say "when speeder is OP it's because of skill, when other classes are OP it's because of Rovio."

6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Not all other classes. Just the one that doesn’t require any skill :)

7. Gunne_r

Gunne_r New Member

Haha lol absolutely right. And now a days they hv this godly weapon straight out of zeus's refrigerator "frost launcher".. with the help of this weapon they r sinking the hell out of poor shooters.

Last edited: 21 Oct 2017
  8. Gunne_r

Gunne_r New Member

To all the shooters out there. Never ignore a yellow boat in the game, always keep track of where they r what they r planning to do next.
    What I usually do is checkout the names of the yellow boats before a match starts and I keep an eye on them till the game is finished or I am at the bottom of the bay.
    Now the reason behind this yellow obsession is ... U might not notice in a battle or after the battle because it's usually a shooter who dealt most of the damage but actually it's these yellow monsters who @#@### ur chances of winning

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. vis1234567899

unless these yellow monsters seem to run right into the enemy and get stuck lol

10. TheAntiSnipe

True. It always is that way. You may not notice it while you play, but we yellow boats are the nasty gnats who try to make or break your team. We have huge area control and denial capabilities. We control the way you move, which one of you becomes the straggler and dies, but most of all, the good ones among us can also focus fire from shooters. They are the brute force, we are the silent daggers. That's how this game is meant to be played, and anyone saying otherwise is either a shooter or somebody who doesn't yet understand the smallest of mechanics.

_devill likes this.
  11. vis1234567899

what exactly are the best weapons for speeder. I have lost half my infamy just because my only weapons where big Berthas !!!

12. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Well it’s not big bertas

13. TheAntiSnipe

Signature weapons:
    Blast+torp
    Blast+flare
    Duo torp(for pros only)

"Distraction speeder" weapons:
    Cannon, carronade

"I'm the new guy" weapons:
    Sniper cannon (unless you are waaaaaay down the Bhurt tree)
    Mortars (Unless you are @BasedCarpen, he's the hottest shit around)
    Any half-set other than blast+torp (half set refers to blast+cannon, or weapons that dont compliment each other).

vis1234567899 likes this.
  14. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

My advice would be to just try everything you get before scrapping and see whatever you have fun with

vis1234567899 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  15. vis1234567899

Yes ok i tried out some cannons which seem to be working

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  16. TheAntiSnipe

Some more tips for you, if you don't wish to skim the whole forums:
    Cannons and their perks:
    Standard: crit chance, burn damage
    Blast: burn damage, cannon damage
    Sniper: crit chance, but crit damage takes priority at high Bhurt levels
    Ex: anything that works for you, that cannon is a total beast!

_devill likes this.
  17. vis1234567899

18. Gunne_r

Gunne_r New Member

Nah... don't join the big torp noob club.
    Use anything... Hell u can use a simple canon but torp... That's a weapon that is meant to be used by super nooobs so they can atleast do something in the game rather thn laying a the bottom of the bay.
    These are my humble views on big torp... No disrespect to ones using thm

19. TheAntiSnipe

My humble views: torps are an elegant solution to any problem. And PLEASE spread your views, it makes people underestimate me lol.

If used resourcefully(which i still haven't mastered) the bigtorp can wipe out entire teams.

20. vis1234567899

i have a level 10 epic torpedo but i realised that there is no point having it on a mk3 as u can only fit the torpedo, like ur video shows it is better to have a cannon with it. Somehow yesterday i got an epic carronade in my free chest. I really regret scrapping that rare tier 3 rare blast cannon a month ago as i have no other good speeder weapons i am only at 600 infamy. DAMN BUT U ARE SO GOOD WITH THAT TORPEDO, i can barely hit stationary targets

Last edited: 23 Oct 2017