1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Issues with display after update

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Birddog4, 18 Oct 2018.

1. Joshua cool

Joshua cool New Member

I deleted my battle bay app before when i was level 10, and all my ships went back to level 1 and i lost all my weapons. My other account is sync to Facebook and Game Center. I don’t wish to delete the app because now i am level 50, played battle bay for almost 2 years and risk going back to level 1...

2. AngryMightyShark

AngryMightyShark New Member

Hi Joshua,
    I understand you, I have tested it on a new account on another iPhone and on my personal iPhone worked for me.
    Make a total backup of your iPhone with iTunes,
    If any problems you will be able to restore your Phone as if you didn’t erase Battle Bay.
    I hope this helped you

3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

My game is still playable but the new UI is a really bad fit for smaller iPhones.

My ship is now microscopic in the inventory, and the already-tiny buttons are now even smaller.

95EFC03E-48EF-455A-9DEA-392411BEBBCE.png CBC64B06-7B97-4D57-BD9A-137CB1916695.png

However, by far the worst UI change is the communication button in battle. It’s now floating right out into the screen, and the panel doesn’t fit flush with the edges anymore. This not only puts in the way, but it also makes it harder to collapse when you open it accidentally.

Request the ability to move that button, and also the ability to increase the size of weapon buttons above x2.

4. The Black Rain

The Black Rain Member

I get the same thing when I try to activate Low Resolution. Had to delete the app and reinstall to fix it. No “low resolution” for me :)

5. Exploxion

Exploxion Member

58A7571B-7BD0-491B-8F44-9388CBC6CBFC.png I got the same problem too

6. Naglfar

Naglfar New Member

I have the same problem, only lower left part of the screen showing. Afraid all progress will be deleted if I reinstall app, because I have not linked my account with Facebook.

Tried to install the update released about 12 hours ago, which was supposed to fix this problem. Nothing happened, same shit as before...

7. RoBo-BiT-0

RoBo-BiT-0 New Member

Problem persist even after last update

8. LGV Michael e

LGV Michael e New Member

image.png image.png I also still have problems with resolution

9. Tizle_671

Tizle_671 New Member

Likewise. I can’t access a lot of things because I can’t see them. I have half a battle button on screen so I can still battle but afterwards I have to reset the game. I am on iOS 12.01 with an iPhone X. Please address DEVs.

10. Andrés~

Andrés~ New Member

+1 - Have the sam problem, even with Hot fix update cannot play on my I phone 7 neither my Mini Ipad iOS 12.01 ~ Are you working on this?
    I already lost 2 days of progress and Guild event

11. DarthCyder

DarthCyder New Member

PROFESSIONAL INSTIGATOR
    man you guys think that is a problem look at what i have to deal with.. Screenshot_20180818-183841.png Screenshot_20180818-183904.png Screenshot_20180818-184124.png Screenshot_20180818-184129.png

gor.030 likes this.