1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this a hack or is game broken?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kustomz, 5 Jul 2017.

1. lakshya

lakshya Member

Is someone having a answer for me?
    Is there any policy of lowering battle rewards for Good players? Pls answer.

Attached Files:

2. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

It's not broken. After screen has been changed to show players in order of their contribution which includes, fire bonus, freezing, stunning, dmg and fixing (usually seen from amount of stars). Before last update it was set to show players in dealt dmg but now it's total contribution in that game.

3. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Look at your infamy. You clearly tanked it, and so until you get back to where your infamy used to be, you won't get rewards.

TheRedSpeeder and ThatOnion like this.
  4. fcksht666

fcksht666 New Member

so how about this

Attached Files:

5. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

You have droped too much infamy so you have to play with your own levels but you do lose your rewards because you have too low infamy. Try pulling it up back to the point you were, it should return your rewards. It is Battle Bay's anti seal clubbing mechanism that has hit you there.

The Grim Repair likes this.
  6. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Epic explanation :)

The Grim Repair likes this.
  7. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

I like how this thread keeps explaining itself :rolleyes:

8. Zen master

Zen master Member

It's well documented that the star awards are based on damage done and "helping" your team. By "helping" the team, they mean setting enemies on fire, stunning or freezing them so that your teammates can do better damage. I have this issue all the time with my regular fleet buddy. We both do on average about the same damage, but I'm a shooter with a firebomb and set the enemy on fire a lot, while he's a defender with just guns. Even if he gets more damage and kills, I will get an extra star due to the FB setting folks ablaze.
    Does this awarding of stars makes sense? That's a question for the devs. But the system works as it is meant to.
    You should notice that the folks that get more stars than you have the "helping" weapons, stun bolt, fire bomb, napalm, flare gun, the freeze thingie, etc. They are getting star bonuses for "helping" your team by hitting the enemy with these weapons.