1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to get a legendary from the green box?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Excism, 9 May 2017.

1. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Star crate I think is the name. So is it possible? I don't care if the chance is like 0.000001% or something, I just want to know if it is actually possible to get a legendary from it. Maybe even an epic? Or does the star crate only give uncommons?

2. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Epic is definitely possible as far as I know (I got an epic carronade), but then for legendary... Not sure.

3. Memorize

Memorize Member

IMG_1932.jpg You can obtain Legendary piece from all crate and chests if you're lucky enough.
    Legendary Items can only be built from item pieces.Same rarity as well as other equipment.
    Cheers.

Last edited: 9 May 2017
    Excism likes this.
  4. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    I got 1 legendary piece from a common box, but that's it. I'm not counting on getting more of those, chances are very slim.

5. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Yeah getting full epic items from green- or even common box is absolutely possible, but very rare of course. I have opened literally hundreds of those boxes and got epic item once (from common box, never from green box). So not really a high chance but sooner or later it will happen.

While I don't have any official info about legendaries, I don't think it's possible to get full legendary items from any type of box, all they might give you is legendary item pieces.

Last edited: 9 May 2017