1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

iPhone X Screen Size Issue & Other Misc Issues

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Bo Oetjen, 15 Dec 2017.

1. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

When playing on my iPhone X, the screen is CONSIDERABLY smaller than the actual screen size. You quite literally can barely play on iPhone X as it feels like I’m using my iPhone 4s again - that’s how small the screen is! I know this issue was being worked on due to a Dev saying something in VIP, but, it’s been weeks since that was said. Can we get an update to address this immediately?

Also, the leaderboard for nightmare... that’s been an issue for 2 months and we get a “yeah that’s being looked at” response in VIP. I worked my ass off at the beginning of the season and I couldn’t even tell what place I was in.

Aiming - even with sticky targets, the aim feature bounces everywhere! It doesn’t even allow me to aim at the person not even 1 foot in front of me. I bounced and aims at the glacier 900 feet in front of me! And when I try to shoot, it pulls the aim away from someone causing me to miss the shot completely and most likely lose the battle while trying to get the spastic aim back under control to bring it back to the person a foot in front of me. It’s devastating! It never behaved like this before this last update, and I’ve ALWAYS used sticky targets. I’ve never used the aim lock.

Nightmare Reset - yes let’s reset everyone and then allow the same players to get those top rewards each season, which then is only making those same 3 players stronger. We are officially at over 1000+ players in nightmare. It’s about time to split it into several different leagues like your lower leagues. Allow other people to receive those rewards as well. The player pool in nightmare is large enough to warrant splitting it up.

———————————————————

The reason people quit playing the game is due to simple bugs like this. It offers a TERRIBLE in game experience. A mini update should have gone out to address this as soon as this issue was discovered.

Mini updates to address bugs and known in game issues should be released on a regular basis. This is the only app that I use that only does major updates to release new content and bug fixes. Which then with the new content breaks other things. Rovio and the developers need to start putting out more regular updates to address the in-game issues. Your players shouldn’t have to wait 3 months to have an in-game issue/in-game performance experience resolved. They will quit before it’s resolved because they can’t even play the game properly!

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

10/10 great suggestion m8!