1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Iphone x display size

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Elson, 19 Dec 2017.

1. FAILEDKNIGHT

FAILEDKNIGHT Member

Im having the same issues as well

2. FAILEDKNIGHT

FAILEDKNIGHT Member

The steering is off immensely. At first I thought it was my epic rudder so I remove it but it’s not it’s like the boat drifts one direction even when your pushing straight. I did a custom battle with a friend to test this out and it seems like I can’t control my ship. I’m craving into walls and it’s not coming off the walls or turning. As well as the aim. I’m not the best but I can’t hit a target in directly in front of me because my turret seems to drift on its own and even with lock it won’t stay on my target.

Taiwan-KT likes this.
  3. FAILEDKNIGHT

FAILEDKNIGHT Member

Exactly! It’s like I can’t even control my defender any more

macintouch_ and Taiwan-KT like this.
  4. Taiwan-KT

Taiwan-KT New Member

Yes! me too!
    Is the game interface too large to operate? . I am willing to change the game interface Do not 100% can be reduced by 80% I would like

5. FAILEDKNIGHT

FAILEDKNIGHT Member

I’ve played with the controls and positions and sizes and nothing seems to work. Especially in my defender. I wish I could upload a video so they could see.

macintouch_ and Taiwan-KT like this.
  6. Taiwan-KT

Taiwan-KT New Member

My I Phone X locked in the process of moving the target turret too sensitive to drift away
    Can I fix this problem with Phone X?

macintouch_ likes this.