1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

iPhone X Compatibility Is Unusable

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ben_leveille, 25 Nov 2017.

1. Ben_leveille

Ben_leveille New Member

The new update for the iPhone X compatibility is nearly impossible to play with. Every time you attempt to move your camera angle or move either joysticks, the screen wants to slide up to close due to there being no home button. This lags the game and makes your ship completely immovable. For this reason, the game in not enjoyable anymore and impossible to play.

Aris likes this.
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Sounds painful considering cost of the phone :(

In settings you can customize your layout and thumbstick positions, have you tried adjusting them slightly so when you are playing the game the gesture doesnt try to close the game?

3. Ben_leveille

Ben_leveille New Member

Unfortunately, I have and it didn’t really change the problem. I have read multiple forums and many people have the same problem and say they feel like they have “huge thumbs” because the game tries to close on them while they play on a tiny screen. I’m not sure if they are even working on this issue. It’s frustrating. If they don’t fix it, I don’t think I’ll be playing much longer.

4. Aris

Aris New Member

My game play has been all messed up since they shrunk the size of screen for iPhone X, it had nothing to do with the phone it was a silly update they put out that messed it up for us X users. They need to make it full screen like before . Silly developers