1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

iPad Pro randomly unresponsive touchscreen/controls freezing

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Mollypig, 11 Oct 2018.

1. Mollypig

Mollypig Member

i have an iPad Pro 10.5 and have found that the touchscreen becomes unresponsive at lots of random times. Menu buttons and keyboard can take many presses to register. But worst is the controls in battle, mainly at start...where I cannot even move ship or camera. It then starts working but only one touch because as soon as you press another thumb down it releases the other. This last for a few seconds and then sorts it’s self. But this intermittent fault can be detrimental to your battle.
    I have even replaced my iPad at the apple store but problem is still there

Anyone else had this or any help/advice

Thx

2. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I use a plain IPad no problems.

How come new shit is... well... shit?

3. Demonikos

Demonikos New Member

Same problem with my Galaxy tab s4... been waiting for response from rovio for a week now but heared nothing from them ...

4. Mollypig

Mollypig Member

I haven’t tried contacting Rovio yet as wanted to see if anyone else has this first on here. Maybe this is more tablet related, I dunno coz supreme has iPad with no probs