1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Inventory Suggestion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Darkfrith, 29 Jun 2017.

?

Do you think Item Pieces should be in the Materials tab?

1. Yes

87.5%
  2. No

12.5%
  1. Darkfrith

Darkfrith New Member

Good Morning,
    I was curious if the development team had thought about adding the different item pieces to the Materials tab? I know increasing inventory is a great way to use those excess pearls that you give away for free for each battle, but having to upgrade your storage 3 times to account for the potential 12 pieces for each item class seems like quite a lot of used space. Maybe have it roll from the materials tab after you hit 10 pieces to encourage combining of the pieces.

Just curious as to what everyone else thought on this. I would like to keep the thread flame free and about how they are just after your cash. This is more of a get a sense of how others thinks it should be managed.

BITTERSTEEL likes this.
  2. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

That will be a nice touch. Already running out of space for some epic items I like to keep for future load out.
    Like to save up my hard earned pearls to try my luck with the premium container instead.

3. Jillycut

Jillycut Member

I'm to the point were more slots cost me 180 pearls

4. Jillycut

Jillycut Member

Except Rovio might lose some money for those who need the extra slots

5. Darkfrith

Darkfrith New Member

hehe, im up to 360 with mine. but ive seen TheWarNets and it gets kinda crazy. lol