1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Inventory Management

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Banderas, 19 Feb 2018.

1. Banderas

Banderas New Member

I'd like to suggest a feature request for better inventory management. Today, we have a tedious scrolling process for those that organize the plethora of weapons. Given today's questing objectives, we find ourselves rapidly changing weapons. See suggestions below:

1. Create an expander to consume full screen providing multiple rows vs. the column approach that we have today.
    2. Consider creating a Tab for Perks, understanding that this consumes space although should be feasible. This would also alleviate the scrolling pain for finding weapons.

Thank you

2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    More tabs would be cool in general, even if they all shared total space. Like just for organization purposes.

The Grim Repair likes this.
  3. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Very much agree - let’s see what we can do. Not sure what/when but suggestions are very much appreciated!

4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Only 37 minutes for a response... I'm sure it had nothing to do with the OP's position on the food chain... ;) hahahaha

Sifa and PastelPiku like this.