1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Intentionally loosing

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Alpha ., 28 Jun 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha .

Alpha . Member

Okay I've created this account just so I have a viable way of reporting someone since there is no way to do so in-game. I've met 2 enforcers fleeting up, "princess lizzie" is ace league but has 1000 infamy?? He/she was fleeting up with another enforcer and they've both suicided. I'm currently at 1800 infamy. Screenshot_20170628-142544.png

2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Since you made a topic about this, whenever I see some people imtentionally suiciding I'll also post them here. (If it wasn't intentional I'll still be mad, but it can happen sometimes, but I'll only post them if they do it intentionally)

Btw @Alpha . This pic alone doesn't really prove alot, you should have also posted the result screen

3. manueliz30

manueliz30 Member

Don't make a story that we're doing suicide acts. Devs can make a review of my battle history. Your the one who messed with that battle. Your just doing shots at our ships while we wer shooting opponents. Goodluck to you Alpha Male.

4. manueliz30

manueliz30 Member

I guess you didn't post it here the battle results for a purpose to cover your mess buddy ;);)

5. Alpha .

Alpha . Member

Sorry, I wasn't aware of the stuff I'm supost to do. But her having 1000 infamy is proof eunogh. Isn't it?
    EDIT: While being ACE league
    Exactly, why would I put any effort in a lost battle? I knew what your plan was since the 1st second I saw you

6. manueliz30

manueliz30 Member

I put to ace league because of the new update. My highest infamy at that season is high then i came up to ace. Maybe post the result of our battle so we can really see who messed

We both suicided!? Are you sure?! Maybe i will report you also. Thanks to that pic and to your comment :D:D:D

7. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

Last edited: 28 Jun 2017
    SHOCK151!, Ian and Alpha . like this.
  8. Alpha .

Alpha . Member

I don't deny my fault, stop changing the subject. I'm not the one who dropped 1300++ infamy, also, since you're fleeting there is a quite big possibility you're suiciding on turns, you once, the other guy once. Don't try to act stupid, you know exactly what you're doing.

9. mang inasar

mang inasar Active Member

conversation between accuser and acusee got my curiosity up and running. now i really wanna see the battle results. can you post it for the curious forum lurkers sir?

10. Alpha .

Alpha . Member

I'd love to, but I didn't know it's needed so I haven't taken it, I left as soon as I died.

11. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Can peple ever talk about other things here, or are people obsessed with these kinds of arguments?

12. Zangetsu

I like chicken

13. manueliz30

manueliz30 Member

Im not changing the topic. Just post the results so we can judge who mess up.
    As you said you left as soon as you died, it means you die first before us :confused::confused: ! While we (4) trying to win.
    Yes you leave because you don't want to see your 0 damage doin nothing but hitting your ally.
    It ends here. Thanks! This post is dead.

14. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Cool. Now lets talk about battle bay.

15. Alpha .

Alpha . Member

You're very famous I see Screenshot_20170628-173336.png Screenshot_20170628-173318.png Screenshot_20170628-173343.png

16. Zangetsu

This topic is related to battle bay, an important issue in fact regarding infamy dropping that continuously needs to be highlighted. If these types of discussion doesn't interest you, don't post and just ignore them. Complaining how people post the same things is simply due to the fact THAT THEY AREN'T RESOLVED. How are changes supposed to happen if we don't continuously remind the devs that there are issues needed to be dealt with?

So yea, if no interest then go away and post in relevant threads :)

17. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    I'll give the benefit of the doubt to Princes Lizzie, since she was recently unbaned. She may need to climb again to her actual infamy, but in the meantime she will look suspicious to the lower infamy unfriends she battle against. It won't take too long for her to climb up, and I believe she learn her lesson, so I'm pretty sure you won't see her again too much.

Last edited: 29 Jun 2017
    manueliz30 likes this.
  18. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

I've given that benefit of the doubt, but it's been days since she's been reported about dropping and days since she's been unbanned. However, she still manages to "hover" around 1000 infamy these past few days. I'm not stalking her or anything, I'm just that active and I see her in VIP or come across her in chats. The fact that she's fleeting with someone at 1000 infamy and the fact that she's accused of continual suiciding here, tells me she's more than just intentionally doing it, she think's it's good for herself or account to be doing it, and more than likely justifying it and encouraging guildmates and friends to do the same. She's also trying to do this outside of the rules, so she's probably convinced an accomplice to help aid her task of keeping her infamy low by suiciding or dying fast and taking turns doing so, that it doesn't look suspicious to Rovio and outside the "rules" that Rovio has applied.

Like I said before on the main thread, where do you draw that line? The problem isn't infamy dropping per say, it's more the system itself that allows this and continues to reward them with stars and resources.

SCOOTY PUFF Jr and Alpha . like this.
  19. Alpha .

Alpha . Member

Interesting.., Even though she blatantly lied, you choose to 'trust' her. As you can see in my 1st screenshot her fleet buddy was already at 500 hitpoints 30 seconds in, while I wasn't even close to the battle, but she claimes I died 1st and left the 4 of them "fighting". She was unbanned recently? I'm 100% positive she can climb from 1k to 2k within 2 days.

20. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Good old witch hunt :)

Burn baby burn!

Helius Maximus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.