1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Infamy drop option

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by SupremeCalamitas, 24 Mar 2018.

?

Is this a good system?

1. Yes!!

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neutral

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Naw

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. No!!!

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    when you want to drop your infamy, instead of floating, suicide, etc, you could use this thingy. For every 25 infamy dropped, you will spend 5 pearls. For example, if you want to drop 100 infamy but don't wanna float, just spend 20 pearls and drop your infamy like that.

2. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I don’t think the devs allow/encourage any infamy management of any kind so it’s not something that would ever get implemented.

Whilst dropping infamy may give the players dropping infamy a better experience, it would give people that you’re playing against a worse one as you would be OP compared to your infamy. I therefore voted ‘no’.

Having said all of that, if such a system was allowed, the player would need to have a loss recorded against their record, as otherwise it could be seen as a way of boosting your win/loss rate.

3. SupremeCalamitas

There would be a minimum manual infamy drop. For example, those who are in nightmare can only go to 4000 and above. Master 1300 and above. Etc.

4. SupremeCalamitas

That way, it's doesn't become an OP feature

5. SupremeCalamitas

Understand?

6. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    sorry, but this is still considered infamy tanking. However, maybe people will like this. the whole paying for pearls idea.

7. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    I agree with u.. I did the yes option tho, coz even tho it will probably never be implemented, it will still make the game less cancerous