1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Infamous infamy

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Paccdaddy, 16 Jul 2017.

1. Paccdaddy

Paccdaddy Member

Yes the fixer issue is very relevant. Even worse when it's 2 fixers.. As long as they are true fixers. I've played with many fixers who's only intentions were fixing themself. Those are the easy ones. But a true fixer can carry quite a load

Mamamyers and behumble like this.
  2. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Makes or breaks the matches a lot of times. Or when someone has 3 speeders and we have all shooters. Thats a known loss right away lol

3. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Yes thats how it is, if its a duct tape fixer, likely not to do too much damage and barely help the team, its basically playing a 4v5

But a good fixer and a team that sticks together is hell for other team. However, a good strategy in that situation is to do mini battles and try to pick off players that the fixer isnt healing. Either that or full on rush, gets me everytime haha

Paccdaddy and Mamamyers like this.
  4. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Thats what i do. Find the ones going off with out the fixer.

behumble likes this.
  5. Paccdaddy

Paccdaddy Member

Something such as this with the fixers lol

Attached Files:

behumble likes this.
  6. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Yeah that is unfortunate lol
    Once you think you got one fixer out, turns out the other one was stronger anyways lol

i think this discussion has gone a bit off topic though...
    Just want to say miika has said that 24 is the perfect number, and you will eventually get to the infamy your gear and playing style deserves.
    Some wins one person does a lot of damage and basically carries the team, you get the 24 points from that
    But with losses, when you have no one to carry you and the other team is strong, you lose 24 points
    Just two situations.
    Just as often as there will be good teams, there will also be bad teams. Just as much as the unfriends will be way too strong, the unfriends will be weak.
    Eventually it evens out I think lol

Last edited: 16 Jul 2017
    Paccdaddy likes this.
  7. Paccdaddy

Paccdaddy Member

It has gone a gander. Oh well.

behumble likes this.
  8. Paccdaddy

Paccdaddy Member

It is what it is I suppose

behumble likes this.